User Controls

Juice +

FON Yung Blood
    Getting bombarded with this pyramid scheme shit on social media. Ironically by stupid hippies who constantly bang on and pose as highly ethical people yet have no problem exploiting their personal relationships for a profit and being flat out disingenuous with their claims about this product. They go to the gym constantly yet somehow it's the pills that are responsible for their health, looks and overall wellbeing. Replace those pills with panadol, instead of a nice coloured tablet that sits pretty next to fruit, and lets see how many retards buy it (obviously darkhunter the gay cunt is still going to be keen).
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    they target you because they know you are australian, and therefore somehow less of a human.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Soo.. treacher is DarkHunter, is he?
    FON Yung Blood

Pretty sure. He's one of the only people butthurt enough to make a thread about me.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    crazymike

haven't heard about juice+ but my girlfriend's aunt is going on a pyramid-scheme binge though... she's retired and bored so lately she's been trying to get her family signed on to some shitty telco
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    no way
    are you that same guy that wanted to be a plumber really bad on zoklet???
    FON Yung Blood
    crazymike

haven't heard about juice+ but my girlfriend's aunt is going on a pyramid-scheme binge though… she's retired and bored so lately she's been trying to get her family signed on to some shitty telco

lol crazymike. I forgot about that guy.

...................................huh? where do you come up with this stuff? You have known who I was since the day this place opened, yet now I am somehow darkhunter? I think you are showing signs of age-related dementia, spectral.
    ……………………………..huh? where do you come up with this stuff? You have known who I was since the day this place opened, yet now I am somehow darkhunter? I think you are showing signs of age-related dementia, spectral.

No matter who else you are, you could still very well be DarkHunter.
    No matter who else you are, you could still very well be DarkHunter.

You're probably fucking duck hunter.
    You're probably fucking duck hunter.

I could very well be.
    I could very well be.
    You have never been either cryptic nor mysterious, just laughable. Give it up...
    You have never been either cryptic nor mysterious, just laughable. Give it up…

You don't scare me, fag. Better run to your security blanket now.
    You don't scare me, fag. Better run to your security blanket now.
    Um yeah, sorry I'm too wore out from living real life to come up with an insult for you tonight. So just run through the hundred or so thousand that have been accurately aimed at you since before you discovered email in the late 90's and imagine I'm saying it now.
    FON Yung Blood
    bitches be like: so happy to be running my own business

me: lol no you're a distributor in a pyramid scheme
    SpatianHaigency Tuskegee Airman
    crazymike

haven't heard about juice+ but my girlfriend's aunt is going on a pyramid-scheme binge though… she's retired and bored so lately she's been trying to get her family signed on to some shitty telco
    I've got this second cousin I've met like <10 times on the facebook and he's lost his job like 2 months ago and he updates his facebook every day with info on class action lawsuits. I don't know his situation at all but he's still got phone service/internet so props to him if he's actually getting by via $2-$5 settlements.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Just use them for juice and bail when they start their spiel, all the health products I've sampled from the multilevel marketing schemes of idiots I grew up with have been at least somewhat promising. I've actually been disappointed a few times to learn that they weren't actually trying to sell me their product because I would've been willing to buy more.
Jump to Top