User Controls

anyone remember starwars fan?

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i bet that guy used luminous condoms

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Sort of?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I am in contact with him every once in a while. He's pretty cool irl.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    lol yea, steve urkel mofo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    black tar or china white?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I am in contact with him every once in a while.

lol why/how
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK
    gotta give the guy credit, he was autistic as fuck and had some bizarre ideas but he was always willing to discuss and change them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    SWF is a genuinely good and thoughtful guy. Him and I have had some interesting discussions and exchanges of ideas.

Some day I would like for us to visit Africa together in order to investigate, document, and debate our divergent views regarding various development issues there (which go well beyond "lol niggers").
    how come he doesn't post here?

Narc are you smoking the China White or the black tar this afternoon?
    Originally posted by NARCassist how come he doesn't post here?

Probably has something to do with us being racist lowlives.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Fuck that nigger. At least Tacho was entertaining.
    Originally posted by Sophie Fuck that nigger. At least Tacho was entertaining.

I used to rip on him because it was funny and because of how awkward he was, but looking back he really wasn't a bad guy, just.,. really awkward.

calling him urkel really hit the nail on the head, lol
    Originally posted by Sophie Fuck that nigger. At least Tacho was entertaining.

😃
    Originally posted by WellHung Narc are you smoking the China White or the black tar this afternoon?

well you clearly haven't a clue what you're fucking on about. china white is number 4 heroin, hydrochloride.

you don't smoke number 4 heroin you mong.

also i'm not in the states, we don't get black tar here, and rarely ever see china white. that's due to the vast majority of european heroin coming from afganistan where they produce the number 3 freebase heroin which is ideal for vaping on foil.

Originally posted by NARCassist also i'm not in the states, we don't get black tar here, and rarely ever see china white. that's due to the vast majority of european heroin coming from afganistan where they produce the number 3 freebase heroin which is ideal for vaping on foil.

you been posting a lot of those faggy my little pony pix lately. you must have a pretty large folder of them on your hd.

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by NARCassist well you clearly haven't a clue what you're fucking on about. china white is number 4 heroin, hydrochloride.

you don't smoke number 4 heroin you mong.

Lol @ trying to act superior because you do heroin
Jump to Top