User Controls

WTC

toz African Astronaut
    Wu Tang Clan

they have an interesting song from 1995.. I forget the songs name.

just saying
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    I bet your name is something super white, like Cody or Tyler.
    Don't like tesla anymore OP?
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Don't like tesla anymore OP?

He alright.

why?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    A Brooklyn federal judge ordered pharmaceutical executive Martin Shkreli to give up $7.36 million worth of assets after getting convicted of securities fraud. Potentially the most devastating of these assets Shkreli will forfeit is the sole copy of Wu Tang Clan’s Once Upon a Time in Shaolin album he bought for $2 million.

Octopus of evil.
    Good, that's what he gets for not uploading it when trump won like he said he would
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL A Brooklyn federal judge ordered pharmaceutical executive Martin Shkreli to give up $7.36 million worth of assets after getting convicted of securities fraud. Potentially the most devastating of these assets Shkreli will forfeit is the sole copy of Wu Tang Clan’s Once Upon a Time in Shaolin album he bought for $2 million.

Octopus of evil.

It's a trip, isn't it. that 8 legs of insanity working it's evil under the feet of John the visionist and his followers of Christ.

Now it's your Job as a Christian to post that manifesto
    toz African Astronaut
    I shot this

damn.. I had the ISO too high.. washed out a bit

toz African Astronaut
    lol

Im nearly blind in one eye.. the one that doesn't have the camera built in?

I should put this to the pink floyd song

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet I bet your name is something super white, like Cody or Tyler.

its brookes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL A Brooklyn federal judge ordered pharmaceutical executive Martin Shkreli to give up $7.36 million worth of assets after getting convicted of securities fraud. Potentially the most devastating of these assets Shkreli will forfeit is the sole copy of Wu Tang Clan’s Once Upon a Time in Shaolin album he bought for $2 million.

Octopus of evil.

yes yes yes we all know..
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yes yes yes we all know..

How would you know what everyone knows?
    you see me with my gang and we don't fuck wit u
    toz African Astronaut
    I cut my chin with a raser. shit was bleeding on the subway going to midtown.

people were looking at me. one girl was twirling her hair and smiling at me. What kind of freakish shit was that? LOL but no one said "Dude, your chin is bleeding out a bit".

I finally felt the warmth of it over all that fucking heat. It was 91 at 1am and like 95 percent humidity. so gross.
    I felt all oily and shit. Drank a Guinness and 2 finger shot of Wild Turkey and then hit a nightclub.. 2 drink minimum.

drank to Heinakins. 2 of the comedians were from Dave Chappell show.. funny thing is I think Dave lives in San Francisco with his wife. She is from the Bay Area.

See Luigi.. I fell off the wagon on vacation.. no wifey/girlfriend to keep me in check.

but I held my limit. In Vegas I bought a 24oz but only drank half the can.
    I dont need another DUI so...
    toz African Astronaut
    PS Nightclub was a comedy club.

Originally posted by toz lol

Im nearly blind in one eye.. the one that doesn't have the camera built in?

I should put this to the pink floyd song

lol why does peedy look so upset all the time?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by toz I cut my chin with a raser. shit was bleeding on the subway going to midtown.

people were looking at me. one girl was twirling her hair and smiling at me. What kind of freakish shit was that? LOL but no one said "Dude, your chin is bleeding out a bit".

I finally felt the warmth of it over all that fucking heat. It was 91 at 1am and like 95 percent humidity. so gross.
    I felt all oily and shit. Drank a Guinness and 2 finger shot of Wild Turkey and then hit a nightclub.. 2 drink minimum.

drank to Heinakins. 2 of the comedians were from Dave Chappell show.. funny thing is I think Dave lives in San Francisco with his wife. She is from the Bay Area.

See Luigi.. I fell off the wagon on vacation.. no wifey/girlfriend to keep me in check.

but I held my limit. In Vegas I bought a 24oz but only drank half the can.
    I dont need another DUI so…

You don't strike me as an educated fellow.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by WellHung You don't strike me as an educated fellow.

t. Professor Motelstein
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    😂
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III you see me with my gang and we don't fuck wit u

Jump to Top