User Controls

RIP We'reAllBrownNosers

Octavian motherfucker
    Good riddance!

TWAT
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Do you think he’s really gone? I don’t.
    WellHung Black Hole
    There are very few daily or consistent weekly users here. Most people post in spurts... or what I like to call burst activity. Someone would have to be gone a very long time for me to be confident that they're gone for good.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Wasn't he having court issues? He could be in jail or something.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Maybe that's why he sent all those spores
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Technologist Do you think he’s really gone? I don’t.

For someone that supposedly just scrolls past all my posts, you sure think about me an awful lot.

And court issues? Wtf

I started smoking more weed, then I changed my name today. That's about it. I have never and nor will I ever have court issues, you fat greasy white slimebag §m£ÂgØL. You look like a wannabe DEA agent that was too gay even for the DEA so you just fake it now on tinychat while hanging out with your idol unwyred hahaha

Nice bling bling, retard.

And another hate thread about me LOL, that's several now by the bisexual stalker faggot Octavian. Notice I have made exactly zero threads about this queer but he's clearly obsessed with me.
    Ghost Black Hole
    who lol
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian Good riddance!

TWAT

yeah fuck that fag he pm'd me over and over relentlessly a couple months ago
    Originally posted by Ghost who lol

Who is exactly right, you lil jewslim
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah fuck that fag he pm'd me over and over relentlessly a couple months ago

I PMed you a couple times only, and like a good little retard, you responded accordingly, then you started crying and said I posted your address, but clearly you're the only one posting it.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Originally posted by park police For someone that supposedly just scrolls past all my posts, you sure think about me an awful lot.

And court issues? Wtf

I started smoking more weed, then I changed my name today. That's about it. I have never and nor will I ever have court issues, you fat greasy white slimebag §m£ÂgØL. You look like a wannabe DEA agent that was too gay even for the DEA so you just fake it now on tinychat while hanging out with your idol unwyred hahaha

Nice bling bling, retard.

And another hate thread about me LOL, that's several now by the bisexual stalker faggot Octavian. Notice I have made exactly zero threads about this queer but he's clearly obsessed with me.

Your not a very pleasant person, are you?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by park police Who is exactly right, you lil jedislim

i don't know what kind of a trash alt you are supposed to be but dropping those zoklet names from years ago just shows you are more of an obsessed loser than anyone else, one that uses alts like a scared bitch
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by park police I PMed you a couple times only, and like a good little retard, you responded accordingly, then you started crying and said I posted your address, but clearly you're the only one posting it.

lol your gaslighting wont work with me loser

you should go to newtotse.com

with the other idiots
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by itybit Your not a very pleasant person, are you?

What, you got that impression because of the ridiculous morons I'm responding to? How judgemental of you.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Who is this supposed to be lol? I can't keep track of these retards

At least when I use alts I'm original enough you can tell it's me but everyone else just kinda blends together like a retarded blob composed of retards
    Originally posted by Ghost i don't know what kind of a trash alt you are supposed to be but dropping those zoklet names from years ago just shows you are more of an obsessed loser than anyone else, one that uses alts like a scared bitch

Whaaat? They weren't all on zoklet, but they were definitely my names. My first name was beeshnu or something on totse in 03. It's nothing to brag about because after 03 and 04, totse started going to shit due to an infiltration of libtards and communists working for the feds as paid online trolls.

And you were really Mr Happy? That's crazy if that's true. I remember you.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol your gaslighting wont work with me loser

you should go to newtotse.com

with the other idiots

Gas lighting is hiding something from someone, usually without actually stealing it. Say, since I have your address, break (pick the lock) into your shitty apartment, move your stuff around so you start doubting your own memory or thinking someone's stealing your shit, that would be gas lighting.

It's from an old film originally, but was also a psychological operations technique used by the stasi in east Germany.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by park police Whaaat? They weren't all on zoklet, but they were definitely my names. My first name was beeshnu or something on totse in 03. It's nothing to brag about because after 03 and 04, totse started going to shit due to an infiltration of libtards and communists working for the feds as paid online trolls.

I don't get it but okay.

I'm a fool with the plurals
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Are there posts missing from this thread or something? I'm lost as fuck.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by park police Whaaat? They weren't all on zoklet, but they were definitely my names. My first name was beeshnu or something on totse in 03. It's nothing to brag about because after 03 and 04, totse started going to shit due to an infiltration of libtards and communists working for the feds as paid online trolls.

I never remembered you on Zoklet...
Jump to Top