User Controls

Green plastic objectively says that I'm The Biggest Loser here...

WellHung Black Hole
    Do you folks agree?👍
    Technologist victim of incest
    Let’s have a biggest loser contest. What should the criteria be?
    WellHung Black Hole
    1. Whether or not you live in a motel.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Yep.

You make Scronaldo and Fonaplats look like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    He's just an angry salty boy because he does benzos and Keatom all the time which makes him manic and emotionally unstable so he comes on here making ranting posts about "skinnyfat" and other retarded Benzo blackout terms that only he knows the meaning of
    Originally posted by Ghost He's just an angry salty boy because he does benzos and Keatom all the time which makes him manic and emotionally unstable so he comes on here making ranting posts about "skinnyfat" and other retarded Benzo blackout terms that only he knows the meaning of

lol, skinnyfat is a real thing, despite how much you want it to be one of my drug induced dellusions. you actually re weak and fat at the same time. you posted selfies before and i remember you were skinny af.
    also i quit Crouton months ago, and don't have meth mouth, just a snaggletooth, which is cute
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm skinny but you say I'm fat?

You clearly have brain damage from too much shitty internet drugs
    WellHung Black Hole
    I'm definitely a miserable, pathetic loser... but I don't think I take the cake in this place.😙
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung 1. Whether or not you live in a motel.

LoL. What's #2. ?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Judging other people and comparing yourself to others.. typical secular activities.

No wonder you people are so angry and addicted to so much shitty drugs because you fill your lives with toxicity instead of positive energy which makes you into horrible people that just bitch and complain about every little thing like a woman
    Originally posted by Ghost I'm skinny but you say I'm fat?

You clearly have brain damage from too much shitty internet drugs

have you seriously never heard that term before...?
    Originally posted by Ghost Judging other people and comparing yourself to others.. typical secular activities.

Originally posted by Ghost No wonder you people are so angry and addicted to so much shitty drugs because you fill your lives with toxicity instead of positive energy which makes you into horrible people that just bitch and complain about every little thing like a woman

Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost that just bitch and complain about every little thing like a woman

Hey now. I find that remark incredibly offensive. (insert glaring emoticon here)
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hey I'm not judging if you want to be toxic that is your right as a free person. I'm not saying it to be mean but everyone here is extremely negative, hostile and angry and most people here are also atheist so it's probably related
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Judging other people and comparing yourself to others.. typical secular activities.

No wonder you people are so angry and addicted to so much shitty drugs because you fill your lives with toxicity instead of positive energy which makes you into horrible people that just bitch and complain about every little thing like a woman

That's why I really want to be deceased.👍
    Originally posted by Ghost Hey I'm not judging if you want to be toxic that is your right as a free person. I'm not saying it to be mean but everyone here is extremely negative, hostile and angry and most people here are also atheist so it's probably related

i hope the government cuts your welfare and you starve to death
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q LoL. What's #2. ?

Good question, gorgeous.👍
    Ghost Black Hole
    I just don't understand how you people can spend years being angry at people like sploo, Hydro, hts, króz, well-hung or whoever.

It can't be healthy to be so mad all the time. Y'all are gonna give yourselves high blood pressure
    Originally posted by Ghost I just don't understand how you people can spend years being angry at people like sploo, Hydro, hts, króz, well-hung or whoever.

It can't be healthy to be so mad all the time. Y'all are gonna give yourselves high blood pressure

bitch i just ran 4.5 miles in just under 32 minutes, i probably have the best blood pressure out of anyone here. you're just deluding yourself, the same thing you've literally ALWAYS done. remember when you smoked crazy amount of meth for years and constantly tried to convince everyone that there was "no negative effects"? you fucking pussy. you're the type of coward who would agree to meet up one on one to fight but then you'd bring a knife and you'd still lose
Jump to Top