User Controls

Do you enjoy some pain during sex?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Or am I the only one here? Like hafe you experienced your dick getting sucked so hard or bitten thst you had to pull it out everytime but wanted to just see how much lomger you could take the pain next time without pulling it out?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Would you mind if I raped your mother in front of you?
    Originally posted by Wariat Like hafe you experienced your dick getting sucked so hard or bitten thst you had to pull it out everytime but wanted to just see how much lomger you could take the pain next time without pulling it out?

lol no, i've never experienced that.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    ima blitzkrieg u bby
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat Or am I the only one here? Like hafe you experienced your dick getting sucked so hard or bitten thst you had to pull it out everytime but wanted to just see how much lomger you could take the pain next time without pulling it out?

The only sex/ pain you get is Big Black Tyrone's cock up your arse in jail.

Hitler had a name for you sub human Polaks:

UNTERMENSCH!

FUCK OFF AND DIE.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I had this one girlfriend who would grip my dick so hard it hurt. Had to repeatedly ask her to quit choking my chicken.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I had this one girlfriend who would grip my dick so hard it hurt. Had to repeatedly ask her to quit choking my chicken.

same here man, dick skin is actually very breakable compared to other skin on a guys body. its lol it can only stretch so far.. eventually at a point its going to tear off lmao
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    girls with snaggle teeth and braces also tend to suck at sucking. I had this one chick several years back bite me while we were making out about to have sex and she bit me so hard my lip started bleeding and I was spitting blood in her sink and I was like "wtf I'm bleeding" and she called me a pussy so I went and slapped her lol we were both pretty drunk, she called me back the next night and I just busted and got dressed and left lol
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I find op's posts slightly unnerving.
    Originally posted by Wariat Or am I the only one here? Like hafe you experienced your dick getting sucked so hard or bitten thst you had to pull it out everytime but wanted to just see how much lomger you could take the pain next time without pulling it out?

ja.

going in dry or having your dome (head) scrapped by newly grown permanent teeths can be quite painful.

#wearewhatweare
    Originally posted by Octavian The only sex/ pain you get is Big Black Tyrone's cock up your arse in jail.

Hitler had a name for you sub human Polaks:

UNTERMENSCH!

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

*UNTERMENCHEN, because plurals.

lrn2nazi
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
Jump to Top