User Controls

Toiletduk made this in 1999

toz African Astronaut
    Toiletduk, a regular posted this originally in 1999 and then just 9 days before 9/11/01

He was a regular on &TOTSE

and he dug it out of his bin and reposted it on September 1st 2001 before somethingaweful locked the thread

why would somethingawful lock the thread days before the real shit went down??

FBI today are ran by corrupt thugs. Ted Gunderson would of brought these cunts to justice. Fuck you bitches on this site too.

Toiletduk and his new ID MisanthropicMouse or something close to that

click on it to enlarge

Fuck you HTS you piece of shit faggot fuck. fuck you and scron
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    thanked for bottom line
    OP, even if what you're saying is true, who cares?

Pretty sure even the families of the deceased have forgotten about it by now

The only thing that 9/11 should be remembered for is how they were able to swing public opinion into another worthless war, slaughter hundreds of thousands of people who they knew full well had nothing to do with it, then face no consequences when the truth comes out
    HTS highlight reel
    You'll notice toiletduk's gif doesn't feature any PLANES. It's almost like terrorists tried to blow up the WTC with bombs in 1993 or something, and the fact that toiletduk made or posted this before 9/11 - no matter how close to that date it happened to be - is pretty much an irrelevant coincidence unless you're completely schizophrenic.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Turns out the Spanish didn't sink the Maine either, but by this point no one cares.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident didn't happen either.
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    THIS NIGGA B TRIPPIN
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by HTS You'll notice toiletduk's gif doesn't feature any PLANES. It's almost like terrorists tried to blow up the WTC with bombs in 1993 or something, and the fact that toiletduk made or posted this before 9/11 - no matter how close to that date it happened to be - is pretty much an irrelevant coincidence unless you're completely schizophrenic.

I haven't seen you make a truly serious post in years, and honestly I couldn't have said it better. Whatever drugs you are on work.
    blaster master victim of incest
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by HTS ...completely schizophrenic.

How about this then? Is this "schizophrenic" as well?

Ghost Black Hole
    Hey fuck you and your Jeff hunter 9/11 conspiracy loser
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox OP, even if what you're saying is true, who cares?

Pretty sure even the families of the deceased have forgotten about it by now

The only thing that 9/11 should be remembered for is how they were able to swing public opinion into another worthless war, slaughter hundreds of thousands of people who they knew full well had nothing to do with it, then face no consequences when the truth comes out

well thats what he's brining up by making this thread you assclown..
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by toz Toiletduk, a regular posted this originally in 1999 and then just 9 days before 9/11/01

He was a regular on &TOTSE

and he dug it out of his bin and reposted it on September 1st 2001 before somethingaweful locked the thread

why would somethingawful lock the thread days before the real shit went down??

FBI today are ran by corrupt thugs. Ted Gunderson would of brought these cunts to justice. Fuck you bitches on this site too.

Toiletduk and his new ID MisanthropicMouse or something close to that

click on it to enlarge

Fuck you HTS you piece of shit faggot fuck. fuck you and scron

woulda coulda shoulda.. but didnt
    The bad aliens work hand in hand with certain human agencies. And the bad aliens know what's going to happen because they already have everything all planned out well in advance. It's not that they can tell the future, it's that they make the future. For these creatures, even a thousand years is nothing.
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian thanked for bottom line

Actually they hate me but I have nothing but love for them. Even Scron.

I just like cussing them out
    blaster master victim of incest
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS You'll notice toiletduk's gif doesn't feature any PLANES. It's almost like terrorists tried to blow up the WTC with bombs in 1993 or something, and the fact that toiletduk made or posted this before 9/11 - no matter how close to that date it happened to be - is pretty much an irrelevant coincidence unless you're completely schizophrenic.

right.. and I agree.. that was why he didn't have planes because he already made it. And I dont think Toiletduk was a knowingly participating part in it but used and had his brain seeded because whos gonna blame a kid?

its to seed everyone elses mind to mock and make humor in this game. You see, he however did post it after a long stint days prior. What happened probably was someone went up to this guy and brought up the shiggity shiggity shwag (whatever the meme was ) and he probably enjoyed the compliment and decided Hey I'll post it on somethingaweful.

I dont think Toiletduk was in on it.. but hes like someone who reacts to inserted thoughts very well. someone uses psychology knowing he will then turn around and push content out perhaps based on his persona?

same with Harper Reed

Same with most everyone.. possibly even Jeff Hunter?

lick my bughole, HTS
    toz African Astronaut
    Again, Puffcheeks.. I never said Harper Reed, Toiletduk or even Jeff Hunter was apart of this knowingly. but rather used.

it still is important to never let this go. you seem to want to bury this shit.
Jump to Top