User Controls

Meth binge. Been up 20 hours have to be up in 4.

RestStop Space Nigga
    I was thinking of high dosing melatonin but I have to be up at least before 3 am(it's 10:10 now) anyone have any advice? I still have over half a gram left btw if that makes a difference(we know it does)
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Just binge through the day and stop when you're done.
    dat gram
    lol as if melatonin is somehow gonna cut through a shitload of meth
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol as if melatonin is somehow gonna cut through a shitload of meth

It helps with oxidative stress and sleep.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Ahh the nostalgia(if nearly ten months can count as that). Still Methin' things up. I went from a respectable business owner to a trap star...in ways my life has went to absolute shit and on another account I wouldn't change a thing.
    damn sun
    bling bling Dark Matter
    mix wif silicone and implant under the skin for slo release over a few days
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Didn't you post a thread on Zoklet about buying an old house in the country?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Yeah probably so...I technically still own a real estate company...own several houses.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RestStop Yeah probably so…I technically still own a real estate company…own several houses.

You posted pics. I remember it was a pretty nice property even if the house was a shitpile. Why you let da meefs fuck up your life like dat?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Hmm..Yeah I think I recall now it was the house in Pomeroy..and it the meefs didn't really mess things up well at least not financially but it brought a lot of people/situations into my life that certainly weren't welcome and admittedly fucked me up real good mentally.
    I "cleaned" my life up little by little I suppose I only get spun maybe twice a month and have a decent girlfriend etc.
    Originally posted by bling bling mix wif silicone and implant under the skin for slo release over a few days

Tech zimmyztirex
    bling bling Dark Matter
    run owt of shsh

stay up 49 hours
Jump to Top