User Controls

Anyone ever had experience with an Australian cattle dog?

WellHung Black Hole
    I want one.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    No, but looks like a very nice dog.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Nope but I’ve got experience with Australian Shepherds!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q No, but looks like a very nice dog.

Ur a sweetheart.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    very smart, typically well-behaved but they're working dogs so they need a lot of exercise and stimulation or they'll tear your shit up
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Probably the best breed for attentive well behaved good natured dogs for a single person.
    As long as the person gives the dog attention and time to play/ work every day
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    A mixed one.

What aldra said. Need to be walked every day.
    Mine is a Bull Aussie. The call her a “designer” dog (cringe). She’s 1/2 English bulldog, and 1/2 Australian Shepherd. I saw her patents. She has the coolest colors I think I’ve ever seen. Never seen a color pattern like this on a doggie. She’s got some brindle, and some big patches of colors. Very cool. Everybody asks me what she is.

And yes she’s a spaz, but she gets out and about. She’s also my buddy.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Mine is a Bull Aussie. The call her a “designer” dog (cringe). She’s 1/2 English bulldog, and 1/2 Australian Shepherd. I saw her patents. She has the coolest colors I think I’ve ever seen. Never seen a color pattern like this on a doggie. She’s got some brindle, and some big patches of colors. Very cool. Everybody asks me what she is.

pics plz?
    ^^^^^^There she is, I need a better pic showing her colors. She’s my baby.
    WellHung Black Hole
    😍
    I got her when I was ill and bedridden. She was my healing dog when I was extremely down. She’ll always be special for that reason.❤️
    WellHung Black Hole
    She's the one who's really old, but wise.
    No she’s my 2 y/o. The one I had up was my old lady. The black doggie❤️
    ^^^^^ There’s a pic that shows her colors better.
    Originally posted by aldra very smart, typically well-behaved but they're working dogs so they need a lot of exercise and stimulation or they'll tear your shit up

i dont believe that.

i believe nurture uber nature.

for dogs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q

adorbs
    I let that dog out to potty last wintry night and he didn't return. :(. But, I now have a Blue Healer and a Pit Bull.

oh, and two Chihuahua's I took on from a dear friend who passed away from Cancer last year.
Jump to Top