User Controls

I hate picky eaters

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I will try almost anything at least once, even if it sounds disgusting. I don't understand why anybody would deprive themselves of the opportunity to try something new. A lot of times it actually turns out to be good.

I have eaten some pretty weird shit that was not good at all, but I'm still glad I got to try it.

Right now I'm craving some intestine, which isn't too weird tbh but that's what I want. It's really good when they can get it to the right consistency of chewy/crispy. Intestine has a lot of flavor, but for some reason a lot of people are hesitant to try it. Pickled intestine however, I am not a fan of. It gets all rubbery and hard and doesn't taste like meat anymore, it just tastes like vinegar/spice/lime/whatever they put in the brine.

My least favorite thing has been congealed fat soup. I will never understand eating just straight up fat. It goes down like big cum clumps in your throat.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I have an uncle that eats everything dry. No condiments. No cheese. Just meat and potatoes every meal. I'd rather die than eat like that.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I have an uncle that eats everything dry. No condiments. No cheese. Just meat and potatoes every meal. I'd rather die than eat like that.

Fuck that. Does he cook for himself?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Man he does but it's the same repetitive stuff. He doesn't like seasoned anything, pasta, pizza, soup of any kind. Guy would probably eat plain burgers n fries or fried potatoes/pork chops daily.
Jump to Top