User Controls

Well Then

HellzShellz Yung Blood
    What in the hell happened to My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God?
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    that board is long gone. it's time to let it go.
    HellzShellz Yung Blood
    Is AngryFem still active?
    ^ dead
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Is AngryFem still active?

I will tell you, if you tell me who you're supposed to be.
    HellzShellz Yung Blood
    she'd ill tell you, if you tell me who you're supposed to be.
    Someone from the past she'd remember....so...No.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    She got tired of all the 10 year olds making lame advances and left. She also got married and has a child now.
    HellzShellz Yung Blood
    She got tired of all the 10 year olds making lame advances and left. She also got married and has a child now.

We went head to head in religious forum. Last I heard through my brother, 'Hamp', is she was asking about me. I got an email from her. We both were married and had given birth to twins.
    We went head to head in religious forum. Last I heard through my brother, 'Hamp', is she was asking about me. I got an email from her. We both were married and had given birth to twins.

Just a rag tag team of nuclear holocaust survivors left over from that era, sadly. All thanks to a clique of shameless cowards who somehow got control of the community through their staff control panels and started abusing their authority on everyone, deleting valid content because it made them personally butthurt, locking threads they didn't agree with, etc, etc, etc. Everyone got fed up and left, and then a few people killed the site once and for all just to put it out of its misery.
    HellzShellz Yung Blood
    Just a rag tag team of nuclear holocaust survivors left over from that era, sadly. All thanks to a clique of shameless cowards who somehow got control of the community through their staff control panels and started abusing their authority on everyone, deleting valid content because it made them personally butthurt, locking threads they didn't agree with, etc, etc, etc. Everyone got fed up and left, and then a few people killed the site once and for all just to put it out of its misery.

I'm sure there will always be a few punks like that. That really does blow. She challenged me...and I loved it.
    I'm sure there will always be a few punks like that. That really does blow. She challenged me…and I loved it.

Spectral alt detected. If you're real, face + timestamp or GTFO faggot.
    Spectral alt detected. If you're real, face + timestamp or GTFO faggot.

^ This is one of the main butthurt clowns who emptied the place out.
    ^ This is one of the main butthurt clowns who emptied the place out.

^ This is one of the main butthurt clowns that thinks making sock puppet accounts agree and listen to him will somehow make him and his nonesense more relevant.
    ^ This is one of the main butthurt clowns that thinks making sock puppet accounts agree and listen to him will somehow make him and his nonesense more relevant.

^ This from a self-proclaimed Internet bully.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Speaking of God/s, is there anything an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent God couldn't/can't do? Could such a God destroy Him/Her/Itself and the eternal structure of everything that we currently are able to know and understand as existence, time, and space? Could God, essentially, END ETERNITY?

Or, on a lighter thought, could God beat Him/Her/Itself up, or have a fair fight with a conclusive winner for that matter?
    HellzShellz Yung Blood
    Sophie;

Sock puppet?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what spectral uses to trick kids into looking at his penis
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

YOU'RE a sock puppeh I'M a sock puppeh HE'S a sock puppeh SHE'S a sock puppeh THEY'RE a sock puppeh WHERE'S a sock puppeh SEE a sock puppeh BE a sock puppeh
    HellzShellz Yung Blood
    Speaking of God/s, is there anything an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent God couldn't/can't do? Could such a God destroy Him/Her/Itself and the eternal structure of everything that we currently are able to know and understand as existence, time, and space? Could God, essentially, END ETERNITY?

Or, on a lighter thought, could God beat Him/Her/Itself up, or have a fair fight with a conclusive winner for that matter?

mmQ.. I'd say if God wanted to He would. There are some religious groups that actually believe.. (jedis) that Satan works for God.. because Satan can not do anything apart from God's consent.. and that if we were to follow the theology that there is another power in opposition to God.. then, we are monotheistic.. and there is ONE God.. so that would be.. a sin.

However, according to my beliefs.. I believe that Satan did fall because sin was found in him, as the prophets say. The book of Job was actually written before Genesis.. So when Satan asked God's permission, at that time,.. was before his fall from heaven. I believe we are living in the greatest time in history.. both great and terrible.. darkness will get darker.. light will get brighter.. which you can clearly see bible prophecy being fulfilled when you turn on the news.

EITHER, the bible was written over a course of time by an elite group of people who planned this out from the beginning to the end. Or God forged his heart into man and spoke through them .. showing things that must take place.. and GOD Himself planned the beginning from the end.. or the end from the beginning... God is NOT limited by time..

Now, Jesus.. points to ONE specific prophecy during his ministry on this earth.. Daniel.. chapters 11: and 12: Read it for yourself and search the scriptures..

I do not smoke enough herb to think on your level, buddy!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Sometimes I think about how easy it would be to end everything without a second thought. I feel obligated to keep on, my mother just lost her mother and I couldn't leave her alone like that, but I find her inaccessible and prone to lonely sorrow. My father is wrapped up in his bids on real estate. My girlfriend is stressed about work and sex has diminished to the odd occasion where she's too drunk and I feel like I've taken advantage. My sister has moved away like all my friends and I'm stuck in a toxic work environment to which I've dedicated all my energy, but now I'm watching my colleagues quite and the ones remaining turn on my as we seek promotion through leadership. If I could systematically remove all ties, absolve all those close of memories that I had ever existed, I might be able to quietly remove myself and let the world forget that I had been born, and it saddens me that this fantasy was born out of my own hubris.
Jump to Top