User Controls

This guy has a great story with a powerful message behind it

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist

He says at 1:14 that he was jumped by five cripp members at 17 and because he pulled out a knife and stabbed one he was charged with gbi and assault with desdly weapon. Do california laws even make sense to you people? How can they not allow people to use dead,t force st all to defend the selves or any force or especially stand their ground against even gangs?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Who cares if they aren't white WOOP WOOP

MURCIA
    I was telling you guys and you act like you dont believe me I was innocent and on multiple occassions.
    Ghost Black Hole
    nobody is innocent now shut up and pay your taxes
    All of the people in the comments secrion even agree thst over in that land you csnt defend yourself:

So it wasnt just me. All the stuff i told you people yrs ago from the bar fight people now are finding out or revelaing how those laws there reslly sr and how many pansies live in that state.
    I mean how can you want to live in a place fll of gangs and crime and increidbly ridiculous punishments an laws lik this. Why would I even want to behere o go back there? And hat birdbrains do the people there have who make these law? Do they even ave degrees in anything?
Jump to Top