User Controls

So glad I'm not a drug-addled degenerate junkie like you losers...

WellHung Black Hole
    Im high on exercise.Im high on life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    you are objectively the biggest loser here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I haven't even drank coffee today

Originally posted by Ghost I haven't even drank coffee today

there's going to come a day when you can't pass off your laziness as spiritual enlightenment, even to yourself, and the existential crisis that follows is going to destroy you. for now though keep digging yourself in, it'll be funnier and more entertaining in the end
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    fuck i wish a was drug addled
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    WellHung Black Hole
    Any of you stagnant pieces of shit know how good it feels after 2 hours of vigorous exercise? Au natural, baby!NO COMEDOWN, NIGGERS!
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    what's with all this 'ELLIPSIS' thing stuck up in our sentences ?
    White bitch out the Six, suckin' dicks speakin' French
    That's life for me
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil fuck i wish a was drug addled

ur too broke right now. Maybe Ghost will lend you a few bucks?👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q what's with all this 'ELLIPSIS' thing stuck up in our sentences ?

Its cuz ur so fucking sexy.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil White bitch out the Six, suckin' dicks speakin' French
    That's life for me

u must live in Quebec. They don't speak too much French in the Western provinces.
    Originally posted by WellHung ur too broke right now.

I am.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III there's going to come a day when you can't pass off your laziness as spiritual enlightenment, even to yourself, and the existential crisis that follows is going to destroy you. for now though keep digging yourself in, it'll be funnier and more entertaining in the end

Have you ever tried starting a church? it takes a lot of effort and I have no help at all.

Also you call me lazy when I am sitting here suppressing my appetite and reading

http://carters.ca/pub/bulletin/church/2005/chchlb09.htm

What have you done today? You probably ate food because you are a slave to desire and too lazy to control your hunger and fast and now you are playing some shitty video game and being angry on the internet instead of focusing on bettering yourself through spirituality.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil I am.

Dude do you honestly have enough money for the essentials? ill honestly pay pal you cash if you need it for essentials.
    Originally posted by WellHung u must live in Quebec. They don't speak too much French in the Western provinces.

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil

🤣
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Have you ever tried starting a church? it takes a lot of effort and I have no help at all.

Also you call me lazy when I am sitting here suppressing my appetite and reading

What have you done today? You probably ate food because you are a slave to desire and too lazy to control your hunger and fast and now you are playing some shitty video game and being angry on the internet instead of focusing on bettering yourself through spirituality.

Trianglism is truth.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by WellHung Dude do you honestly have enough money for the essentials? ill honestly pay pal you cash if you need it for essentials.

I need food lots of food send money not food
    Originally posted by Ghost Have you ever tried starting a church? it takes a lot of effort and I have no help at all.

not that i need to prove myself to you but i've already worked out for like the 10th day in a row and ate healthy after working 2 weeks straight to save money so i can travel the world. bullshit about spirituality all you want, the reality is you're a lazy fuck that's incapable of doing anything worthy so you literally change your entire belief structure so that it makes you sitting around being a skinnyfat weak lil bitch somehow a noble goal. like i said keep digging that hole, you already are so deep you can't see the outside world. everyone else is just looking at you in pity because you're that nigga thats outside tweakin screaming at nothing because that's the only thing that gives your life meaning
Jump to Top