User Controls

Trianglist Marriage

Ghost Black Hole
    I found a new career path. I figured out today that I can become a registered ordained minister with the province of Ontario which would let me legally marry people.

I'm gonna offer cheap LGBTQ weddings in the gay village of Toronto and get money while recruiting more people.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Genuinely good idea.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Genuinely good idea.

This. But how much do people pay for a minister considering literally anyone can do it?
    Ghost Black Hole
    There's an app for it like tinder but for people looking for ministers to get married
    Ministers made an average $48,490 per year, or $23.31 per hour, as of May 2011, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

What the fuck? This can't possibly be right. Lowest 10% is still ~23,000 which is not bad at all for a certificate you can get online pretty easily.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I wonder how many ceremonies that is per year
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Ghost I wonder how many ceremonies that is per year

Lots and lots of Triangles put it that way.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

I watched a bio on him the other day. Man was that guy nuts.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Ghost I found a new career path. I figured out today that I can become a registered ordained minister with the province of Ontario which would let me legally marry people.

I'm gonna offer cheap LGBTQ weddings in the gay village of Toronto and get money while recruiting more people.

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet https://wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My dad is an ordained minister and makes pretty good money doing it.

And he gets free bbq
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian I watched a bio on him the other day. Man was that guy nuts.

You hear about him summoning an alien? Sounded trippy
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by GGG What the fuck? This can't possibly be right. Lowest 10% is still ~23,000 which is not bad at all for a certificate you can get online pretty easily.

Those certificates won't make you one dime. I've had one for over 2 decades. A minister is a spiritual con man. OP couldn't con a drop of water into evaporating in a desert. Me, I don't con people.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Those certificates won't make you one dime. I've had one for over 2 decades. A minister is a spiritual con man. OP couldn't con a drop of water into evaporating in a desert. Me, I don't con people.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by GGG

fat
    U got me there bucko
    dont be a hypocritical priest.

trianglist prists and pristests must be wedded themselves first before they are allowed to marry other people off.

with their wedding registrations and proofs of consumation publically available for public scrutiny.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dont be a hypocritical priest.

trianglist prists and pristests must be wedded themselves first before they are allowed to marry other people off.

with their wedding registrations and proofs of consumation publically available for public scrutiny.

14 yr old shower thoughts
Jump to Top