User Controls

Happy Independance day guys

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    I'll just leave this here

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    We kicked your ass lol weak ass british bitches 1776 USA USA USA
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG We kicked your ass lol weak ass british bitches 1776 USA USA USA

you sound triggered roly

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    didnt watch
    Originally posted by WellHung didnt watch

i'm sure you got a busy day ahead. here..

10. George Washington Was Hardly A Singular Military Genius
    9. The British Were Spread Incredibly Thin, And the US Still Needed Help From our Strongest Enemies
    8. The American Revolution Was Not Nearly As Popular At Home As You Might Think
    7. The Revolutionary War Was Basically A Proxy War Between France and Great Britain
    6. American Indians Fought For The British And Provided Excellent Guerrilla Warfare
    5. No Taxation Without Representation Really Only Applied To Rich White Landowners
    4. American’s Consider The Founders Christian, But Many Were Deists Or Masons
    3. King George III Did Not Put Extra Taxes On The Colonies Just To Be A Big Meanie
    2. Many Of The Most Famous Revolutionary Heroes Are Embellished Or Did Not Exist At All
    1. The Revolutionary War Did Not Actually End Officially Even After The Surrender At Yorktown

you're welcome

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    'Indepen....dance?' day. Okay, I like that kinda change of spelling!

Originally posted by NARCassist i'm sure you got a busy day ahead. here..

9. The British Were Spread Incredibly Thin, And the US Still Needed Help From our Strongest Enemies
    7. The Revolutionary War Was Basically A Proxy War Between France and Great Britain
    6. American Indians Fought For The British And Provided Excellent Guerrilla Warfare
    5. No Taxation Without Representation Really Only Applied To Rich White Landowners
    3. King George III Did Not Put Extra Taxes On The Colonies Just To Be A Big Meanie
    2. Many Of The Most Famous Revolutionary Heroes Are Embellished Or Did Not Exist At All
    1. The Revolutionary War Did Not Actually End Officially Even After The Surrender At Yorktown

you're welcome

How do you know all this?
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q 'Indepen….dance?' day. Okay, I like that kinda change of spelling!

gay.
    Originally posted by NARCassist i'm sure you got a busy day ahead. here..

you're welcome

Thanks for the summary, but:

7-10 are correct. Many in the colonies wanted to remain a British colony. Washington lost much more than he won, and Britain could've crushed us into submission at the time if they really cared and/or if the French hadn't intervened. Legend has it that the reason French people still treat Americans like shit is because they helped in our revolution but we wouldn't help in theirs. America was basically Iraq -1.0

I'd never heard 6 before but it's not hard to believe the hostilities with the natives started before they tell us it did in school (lol)

5. More like "middle class" which were most of the settlers iirc

4. Also true. Every time I hear someone say "this nation was founded by Christians/on Christian principles I want to stab them. AND I CONSIDER MYSELF A CHRISTIAN!

3. No, but he did do exactly what they said he did, and that's tax them without giving them representation

2. All war heroes big and small are treated as gods here. But that's slowly changing

1. Never heard of this, does it make for interesting reading?
    Originally posted by WellHung gay.

Here ya go, Matt. You wan't gay...
    If number one is true then y'all been celebrating the wrong day lol

For nearly quarter of a millennia an all hah

We still celebrate Christmas with 99% of people not realizing it was originally a pagan celebration of the longest night of the year
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by NARCassist I'll just leave this here

Thc narcy we care about you too
    lol british got their ass whooped narc is still bitter
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I'd never heard 6 before but it's not hard to believe the hostilities with the natives started before they tell us it did in school (lol)

Natives fought other natives mostly and whites showed up with gats and allied with some but everybody has enemies, and if the strange guys who want furs were gonna help you fuck up ur dickhead neighbors then why not? In canada the britishThe dutch! armed the six nations and they annihilated the huron, french allies, funnily enough they were closer related to them than the algonquin surrounding them. Just goes to show that ones greatest enemy is those who you are most similar.

2. All war heroes big and small are treated as gods here. But that's slowly changing

Now, I was reading W.t. Shermans memoirs and in the 1860's it was saying that the military was just seen as a place for failures who couldn't make it in business, weird how things change. Wonder how long you'll be a republic?
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III lol british got their ass whooped narc is still bitter

we lost a battle or two but ultimately we won the war.

Originally posted by NARCassist we lost a battle or two but ultimately we won the war.

lol yea right, if you won the war how come i am able to legally smoke weed while you still need to go to your cuck ass drug dealer? also british fags are the most pussy niggas i ever met, when i went to asia they can't handle spicy food at all and just want to drink their mums milk and be pussy ass bitches the whole time. that's why you lost the fuckin war. talk shit we'll nuke you like we did japan. now they think having a snaggletooth is an attractive trait. OH WAIT THE BRITISH ALREADY THINK THAT WITHOUT GETTING NUKED EXCEPT FOR YOU IDIOTS THINK ITS MORE ATTRACTIVE THE MORE OF YOUR TEETH ARE FUCKED UP
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III lol yea right, if you won the war how come i am able to legally smoke weed while you still need to go to your cuck ass drug dealer? also british fags are the most pussy niggas i ever met, when i went to asia they can't handle spicy food at all and just want to drink their mums milk and be pussy ass bitches the whole time. that's why you lost the fuckin war. talk shit we'll nuke you like we did japan. now they think having a snaggletooth is an attractive trait. OH WAIT THE BRITISH ALREADY THINK THAT WITHOUT GETTING NUKED EXCEPT FOR YOU IDIOTS THINK ITS MORE ATTRACTIVE THE MORE OF YOUR TEETH ARE FUCKED UP

Jump to Top