Crouton

Kava

Caffeine

Marijuana

Phenibut

Modafinil

Nicotine
    phenibut is dangerous af
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š phenibut is dangerous af

No its not.
    take it daily for a few weeks pls

things that give you seizures when you stop taking them are not in the same category as caffeine

replace "phenibut" on your list with "gabapentin/lyrica"

it astounds me how you can always be wrong about everything
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š take it daily for a few weeks pls

things that give you seizures when you stop taking them are not in the same category as caffeine

lol I just wanted to shitpost. I know it can cause seizures.

However I have taken it for like 6mo at 1.5g once or twice daily. I don't get withdrawal from it. Idk. Daily use seems to have absolutely no downsides for me other than the drug working less. I've gone cold turkey and no anxiety no nothing. No idea.

I also get physical withdrawal from weed like I used to with syncans (cold sweats, numb skin, cant eat even half a meal without nausea, etc etc). It isn't near as bad but it's definitely waaaay worse than weed should be. Even two or three days in a row and I will start getting numb and clammy. It also gives my gratuitous sweat a really off smell.

Not sure why either of these things happen. I've been through benzo rebound before. But phenibut just doesn't do it. I used to think people were making it up because they were inexperienced with real withdrawal.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    phenibut rebound was far worse than xanax for me lul
    i don't really think Crouton is a diet drug. i think the niche that it occupies amongst drugs users coupled with the fact that it's basically new to the western world makes an ideal situation for a bunch of people to get on the internet and lie to themselves about it. i've been totally Crouton and opiate free since march 12th and i still get those tingles/shivers fairly regularly, and reading other people's experiences it doesn't seem that uncommon to have months of depression after quitting. and those withdrawals were fucking hell. in my experience i really feel it was just as harmful as doing meth was, maybe even more so since even though quitting meth is hard, it's somewhat of a relief when you stop because your body and mind finally start to get some rest and chill out a little bit, whereas when you quit Crouton it's like 2 weeks of pain and shit and then you're all of a sudden thrust into what feels like a totally new world where nothing has meaning
    also, while i'm here, nicotine has a far superior rush when compared to cocaine if done properly and changed my entire mentality to be more anxious/like i need to be grabbing shit with my hands all the time
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i don't really think Crouton is a diet drug. i think the niche that it occupies amongst drugs users coupled with the fact that it's basically new to the western world makes an ideal situation for a bunch of people to get on the internet and lie to themselves about it. i've been totally Crouton and opiate free since march 12th and i still get those tingles/shivers fairly regularly, and reading other people's experiences it doesn't seem that uncommon to have months of depression after quitting. and those withdrawals were fucking hell. in my experience i really feel it was just as harmful as doing meth was, maybe even more so since even though quitting meth is hard, it's somewhat of a relief when you stop because your body and mind finally start to get some rest and chill out a little bit, whereas when you quit Crouton it's like 2 weeks of pain and shit and then you're all of a sudden thrust into what feels like a totally new world where nothing has meaning

i thought the wd from 1year daily Crouton use was about as bad as 1week of fentyspice use
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III also, while i'm here, nicotine has a far superior rush when compared to cocaine if done properly and changed my entire mentality to be more anxious/like i need to be grabbing shit with my hands all the time

how do proper

i agree that it can be highly stimulating without a tolerance
    Ghost Black Hole
    cuck drugs
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š i thought the wd from 1year daily Crouton use was about as bad as 1week of fentyspice use

it's hard to say because i was never able to use hardcore opiates on a regular basis the way i did Crouton. it was mostly Crouton was like my dailer driver for 2 years but i dosed all the time so i was always on it, and then i would binge on pst for a month or two at a time then go back to Crouton and fuck with pills/heroin/suboxone randomly on some days or weeks. i think if i had used straight up heroin the whole time with the frequency that i used Crouton, the wd would probably be much worse.

i think most opiate addicts don't have 100% constant access to as many opiates as they could want though, whereas with Crouton it makes it a lot easier to dose throughout the day
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š how do proper

i agree that it can be highly stimulating without a tolerance

get the nicotine lozenges they sell for quitting, crush up 4-8 mg and do it sublingually. honestly one of the better rushes you can get from drugs, although it doesn't last too long
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Adipex & Adderall
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š take it daily for a few weeks pls

This

And maybe this is just me, but if I take the dose high enough to black out I act out much worse and much more violently than with other gaba drugs
    Originally posted by JΟ…icebox This

And maybe this is just me, but if I take the dose high enough to black out I act out much worse and much more violently than with other gaba drugs

This is also different for me. Anything above 2g makes me horrendously nauseous and dizzy for like 8 hours. I have taken 3g once when I accidentally took the wrong parachute and I had to call off work. I cannot fathom taking enough to black out. How big of a dose was that?
    want to say it was about 8g spread out over 12h or so with a few drinks towards the end
    Originally posted by GGG Crouton

Kava

Caffeine

Marijuana

Phenibut

Modafinil

Nicotine

I've never done phenibutt or java java. Those are dumb drugs, what the fuck are you talking about? How the fuck is marijuana a diet drug? I don't do that one either. Modafinil is the best one you listed, but DTE takes the cake, unsurprisingly. With a body that held together, folks she's gone around the doctors' polecats if ya know what I mean.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano I've never done phenibutt or java java. Those are dumb drugs, what the fuck are you talking about? How the fuck is marijuana a diet drug? I don't do that one either. Modafinil is the best one you listed, but DTE takes the cake, unsurprisingly. With a body that held together, folks she's gone around the doctors' polecats if ya know what I mean.

Scrambled Brain Syndrome^^^
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top