User Controls

PSA: Benzedrex/Propylhexedrine showed up as meth on the test they gave me in the ICU

I hadn't done meth for three months up to that point

I was seriously dehydrated but I highly doubt that it could've still been in my system

I was pissed too, and argued with them about it until they walked away
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah the way ppx is made industrially is by making meth and reducing it with platinum dioxide
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Panels aren't conclusive in court thankfully.

I remember when I was in rehab (like over a decade ago) some kid tried to get off by saying he ate some poppy seed bagel, but our tests went to the lab so the counselor tore him apart for lying.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    ^ Can false positives from poppy seeds in bagels/food be proved from lab confirmation?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick ^ Can false positives from poppy seeds in bagels/food be proved from lab confirmation?

I believe so. I have done a lot of poppy tea and there are tons of alkaloids im sure they could look for that would absolutely not be in anything which isn't like, opium or poppy tea. Whether they actually do or not idk.

Those lab tests also measure amount so even just from whatever morphine metabolites may be there they'd probably know if you are trying to get high or just eating bagels.
Jump to Top