User Controls

Cannabis oil cartridges are a rip off...

WellHung Black Hole
    At 45 bucks a pop, these fuckers last only 3 to 5 days. Some of the oil is always left in the cartridge and doesn't get vaporized, for whatever reason. Fuck that bullshit. What a scam. Looks like its back to smoking flower, folks.
    High quality flower is better anyway. Concentrates might as well be a synthetic drug
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jυicebox High quality flower is better anyway. Concentrates might as well be a synthetic drug

Interesting. Why do you say that, my friend? ( Your 2nd sentence, not the 1st.)
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Get some good gold seal black hash and put that in your pipe and smoke it.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    One can get the distillate and terps separately, refill them yourself. I hate carts because they are single-use pollution trash but they are pretty convenient so I just reuse one until the coil tastes off.
    Originally posted by WellHung Interesting. Why do you say that, my friend? ( Your 2nd sentence, not the 1st.)

It's isolating just one compound out of the range of the many compounds in the plant, changing its properties and side effects, and it can't be accomplished by natural means alone

Nothing against anyone that likes them and I'm not saying synthetic=bad

Another good example, if you were to do the same thing to kratоm, a relatively innocuous plant with mild euphoric effects, you'd have 7-hydroxymitragynine, an opioid 17 times stronger than morphine

It too would probably have similar effects to kratоm but it's not a natural substance anymore
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Originally posted by WellHung At 45 bucks a pop, these fuckers last only 3 to 5 days. Some of the oil is always left in the cartridge and doesn't get vaporized, for whatever reason. Fuck that bullshit. What a scam. Looks like its back to smoking flower, folks.

You cant break it open & smoke it?
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick You cant break it open & smoke it?

He's too stupid to pour in a couple drops of vape juice and stir.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    LOL 45

I pay 30. You're getting majorly fucked. Carts are enough of a rip off as it is.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator One can get the distillate and terps separately, refill them yourself. I hate carts because they are single-use pollution trash but they are pretty convenient so I just reuse one until the coil tastes off.

Even if you cant get distillate there are commercial emulsifiers available, all you need is a shot glass, syringe, and an oven.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Just swallow them. Your stomach juices will take care of the rest.
    Originally posted by GGG Even if you cant get distillate there are commercial emulsifiers available, all you need is a shot glass, syringe, and an oven.

Tbh those wax liquidizers taste like ass.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Tbh those wax liquidizers taste like ass.

Which did you try? I haven't made myself but my friend used mass terpenes and it turned out great. I've been thinking about making them but carts make it too easy to be high everywhere all the time. With my sai I at least have the hassle of loading it
    It was called "Wax Liquidiser" but I've tried multiple.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG LOL 45

I pay 30. You're getting majorly fucked. Carts are enough of a rip off as it is.

Then start hooking me up and charge me $35.👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator He's too stupid to pour in a couple drops of vape juice and stir.

You can't pour anything into a locked, sealed cartridge. Besides, that wouldn't do shit anyway.
    Originally posted by WellHung You can't pour anything into a locked, sealed cartridge. Besides, that wouldn't do shit anyway.

Post a picture of the cartridge you nitwit. If it's a standard CCell, I'm going to make fun of you.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Still paying $30 a gram. Way more convenient, no mess, no fuss; just put it together and off ya go. I can get high while riding on the back of the motorcycle.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah operating a motor vehicle under the influence of psychoactive drugs is a great idea.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I said I was riding on the back, idiot. Learn to read.
Jump to Top