User Controls

lmao this is why people dont like jedis

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    everything is jedi jedi jedi jajaj ajjedijedi jedij ejwj jedi I'm a jedi

like geez might as well throw your astrological sign to excuse your obnoxious behavior

Trump is the most pro-jedi President in American history. He literally recognised Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel.

Like why don't they open the borders to Israel so anyone can just come in lol
    I'm struggling to understand what you're trying to say
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox I'm struggling to understand what you're trying to say

like usual, i am too.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    To be fair, Trump doing that was probably a mistake lol. He also recognized Taiwan as a country and talked about meeting the president of the Virgin Islands.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by GGG To be fair, Trump doing that was probably a mistake lol. He also recognized Taiwan as a country and talked about meeting the president of the Virgin Islands.

Bullshit, he didn't recognize Taiwan as a nation although he should. He took a call from the president of Taiwan after he was sworn in.
    Ghost Black Hole
    jedophiles
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ed Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel.

Like why don't they open the borders to Israel so anyone can just come in lol

Um I doubt they'd want to, in fact a lot leave to go to Israel.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Bullshit, he didn't recognize Taiwan as a nation although he should. He took a call from the president of Taiwan after he was sworn in.

Oh?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%E2%80%93Tsai_call

"Following the call, Trump publicized this on Twitter and Facebook and said thank you to "the President of Taiwan"

"The Obama administration stated that the U.S. would uphold the One-China Policy. Trump later responded by saying that the U.S. did not have to follow that policy."
    OH REALLY?
    jedi women are really hott tho gotta admit, like amy schumer and sarah silverstein

jedi women make my toes curl

iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    The biggest reason for the J..e...w....s hating Trump is how he handles the Markets. He will leave things alone and people begin dumping into them and gaining ungodly returns. Then Trump will do something on purpose and the bottom falls out of the Markets.

It's not just the J..e...w....s, but anyone who invests. One thing they all know, when Trump chooses, those markets become breeding frenzies for easy cash. It's the out of the blue comment to the Chinese that cause the Market to crash the next day. That it not just stops the easy cash flow, but creates a loss that pisses them off at Trump.

Personally, it's genius to what Trump is doing. I love that he is messing with their monies hahahahahahaha
Jump to Top