User Controls

Donald Trump will lose the 2020 erection

  1. #1
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Niggas been a boner for 3 years already damn.
  2. #2
    he looks like he lost his erection at least 2-3 decades ago
  3. #3
    Speedy Parker Space Nigga [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Hows your cup of kool-aid
  4. #4
    Erekshun African Astronaut
    Hillary in a landslide...oh wait
  5. #5
    HTS highlight reel
    שבת שלום, my fellow MIGA fans!
  6. #6
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by HTS שבת שלום, my fellow MIGA fans!

    朋友你好。 MCGA!
  7. #7
    HTS highlight reel
    דונלד טראמפ בהחלט לנצח!
  8. #8
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Viva Mexico!
  9. #9
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Nigga got a priapism
  10. #10
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Dream on. There will be another five years of Trump. Get used to it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  11. #11
    i kind of hope trump wins again, not because i agree with him on anything at all or like him at all, i just want to see chaos and see everybodys shit get fucked up. if my life has to be fucked up then everyone elses can be fucked up too
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. #12
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    There's a really small minority, about 20% of the voter base, who care more about illegals and foreigners than they do Americans, basically traitors, in the classic sense of the word, and they are noisy and annoying as all hell, but there's not near enough of them to get rid of Trump. The economy is doing much too well for them to get any traction. It's game over for them. They're beat. They and their lame horse Hillary will just have to wait until 2025 for another chance to sink the country, and even then I highly doubt they will. Most likely, one of Trump's sons, or even his daughter, will become the next President, and they'll be crying into their cereal bowls again for another eight years, at least.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There's a really small minority, about 20% of the voter base, who care more about illegals and foreigners than they do Americans, basically traitors, in the classic sense of the word, and they are noisy and annoying as all hell, but there's not near enough of them to get rid of Trump. The economy is doing much too well for them to get any traction. It's game over for them. They're beat. They and their lame horse Hillary will just have to wait until 2025 for another chance to sink the country, and even then I highly doubt they will. Most likely, one of Trump's sons, or even his daughter, will become the next President, and they'll be crying into their cereal bowls again for another eight years, at least.

    1. Shut up Canadian faggot.

    2. Trump got a smaller segment of votes in 2016 (46.1%) than Mitt Romney did in 2012 (47.2). But Hillary lost 3% from Obama in the most key possible locations due to low turnout because of the shittest Democratic campaign that virtually ignored the Rust Belt.

    Fortunately nobody wants a retard who categorically harmed the country in every possible dimension as a president again and the DRC has already announced several measures to not let that shit happen a second time so the numbers say Trump is going to get his ass kicked.

    Now when I say that, instantly 12 IQ Trumptards say "BUT THE POLLS LAST TIME SAID"

    Shut up faggot: the polls gave Hillary a 15 point lead. 35% doesn't mean impossible. Those are still bad odds and you can try to beat them but don't count on it: that's literally how odds work.

    3. Shut up Canadian faggot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  14. #14
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Also Hillary aint running faggot.
  15. #15
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Also Hillary aint running faggot.

    I'll bet you wish she was, eh?
  16. #16
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'll bet you wish she was, eh?

    No.
  17. #17
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Now when I say that, instantly 12 IQ Trumptards say "BUT THE POLLS LAST TIME SAID"

    Shut up faggot: the polls gave Hillary a 15 point lead. 35% doesn't mean impossible. Those are still bad odds and you can try to beat them but don't count on it: that's literally how odds work.

    lol polls gave Trump a 1% chance of winning last time, so does that mean he's 35x more likely to win this time? :o
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  18. #18
    HTS highlight reel
    (In all seriousness though part of me hopes Trump wins just because I want to see Libtard Meltdown 2: Impeach Drumpf Boogaloo, but most of me wants to see Trump lose because MIGA.)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  19. #19
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS lol polls gave Trump a 1% chance of winning last time, so does that mean he's 35x more likely to win this time? :o

    I have never once seen a credible source for 1% that didn't mean something completely different.

    They gave Hillary a 15 point lead i.e. a 65% chance i.e. Trump 35%
  20. #20
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Any poll can be bought from anywhere. Doesn't mean shit.
Jump to Top