User Controls

Aroused at the sights of an 11y.o loli, pedos demand that Baskin-Robbins stop showing them little girls.

Pedos are up in arms and are demanding for blood after they've been served with awrats of an 11 year old.

I mean the only reason they'd think this 11yo has been sexualized is because they are sexually aroused by it, and the only reason they're sexually aroused by it is because they're sexually attracted to childrens, and the only reason they're sexually attracted to childrens is because they're child/rens lover, ie,

paedophiles. pedos by any other name.

so instead of coming to terms with their deviant* sexuality, instead of comming out, they blamed an ice cream company. will they demand shaarriaa laws and matt black awrat covers for lolis next ?

God/s know/s.

source :

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/07/baskin-robbins-korea-hit-by-claims-of-sexualizing-11-year-old

* - according to society.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that kid is wearing a lot of makeup

though I'd be willing to bet the 'outrage' came solely from outside of korea
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra that kid is wearing a lot of makeup

though I'd be willing to bet the 'outrage' came solely from outside of korea

1 - you can put make ups on a pig (literally)but that doesnt make men want to fuck them. unless they already have porcinephilia.

2 - yea, most likely dykish american SJWs and faggots.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    either I don't know how that's relevant or that's the most haggard 12-year old I've ever seen
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Should have used Cherries instead of Strawberries.
    who cares, korean culture is retarded.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by aldra that's the most haggard 12-year old I've ever seen

Man this is a good combination of words
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    They don’t have bananas in Korea?
    in 4 years she'll be in a kpop group that has videos about literally sucking dick
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III in 4 years she'll be in a kpop group that has videos about literally sucking dick

she'll be able to legally consent in 2 years, or less.

that is if her father hadnt already.

and if you dont know this already, her last name indicates that she's a produit d'miscegenation. her dad is definitely a closet pedo.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    She looks adorable OP.
    Originally posted by Sophie She looks adorable OP.

yea, tho she lacked typical asian-alien hybrid features.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yea, tho she lacked typical asian-alien hybrid features.

She's Korean, arguably they have the prettiest girls in all of Asia.
    Originally posted by Sophie She's Korean, arguably they have the prettiest girls in all of Asia.

she's mixed. hence her last name 'gross'.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny she's mixed. hence her last name 'gross'.

Mix of Korean and?
    Originally posted by Sophie Mix of Korean and?

idk,

whites of unknown variant. i wasnt interested in her father and so did not duckducked about him.
    I have no further comments, for 7 years.
    prude.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny idk,

whites of unknown variant. i wasnt interested in her father and so did not duckducked about him.

As far as mixed heritage goes for girls, Asian and White is a good combo.
    Originally posted by Sophie As far as mixed heritage goes for girls, Asian and White is a good combo.

sometimes.

sometimes the results are horrible.
Jump to Top