User Controls

If you could choose your country's age of sexual consent, age of alcohol consent, age of military consent and age of voting consent

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What are your numbers you stupid bitch. Because apparently numbers are what matters. There is no leeway. Everything happens at the same time.

What would you choose?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    lotta dems tryna rape votes outta uninformed high schoolers
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    no higher than 18, beyond that would be for states to determine
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sex with anyone you want - 15
    Alcohol whenever you want to drink it - 13
    Military- 10

Voting- as soon as you know the concept of it. Literally doesn't matter
    that would never work
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    AOC- would make a good president

AoC: 13 with limits on age range just as to not make kids fooling around with other kids illegal. At 18 you should be able to fuck whoever you want. I think 16 is too young.

Alcohol/tobacco/marijuanvazquez: 18. Legal at 16 under guardian supervision in your own home. If we could somehow limit how much alcohol you can buy per day as a teen that'd be cool. It would force more responsible drinking habits if you could only get like a 6 pack a day. Sure it'd be abused and kids who dont drink would sell booze like crazy, but it at least makes it difficult. Or maybe its a terrible idea idk

Military: 18. No explanation.

Voting: 15. By that age you've probably got a solid political opinion and you understand the general issues. I never understood why we'll let people drive cars at this age but they cant decide their future.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor that would never work

They said that about Bill Krozbydogs and you saw that how that turned out .

Anything is possible
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by GGG Voting: 15. By that age you've probably got a solid political opinion and you understand the general issues.

lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra lol.

Your laugh is understandable but the obvious addition to this is that you can make the case for shit tons of "adults" also having no rational clue (including me).
    that's actually what I was getting at, it's amusing to set the threshold that low when most adults don't seem to have a coherent political opinion
    especially the libtards!!!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by aldra most adults don't seem to have a coherent political opinion

You really think it gets any better from 15-18? I dont.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Sex with anyone you want - 15
    Alcohol whenever you want to drink it - 13
    Military- 10

Voting- as soon as you know the concept of it. Literally doesn't matter

Wut?

Ur emotionally weak.
    Clearly those numbers don't make sense.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Clearly those numbers don't make sense.

bullet from a 10 year old is just as effective then one from an adult.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Source?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Wut?

Ur emotionally weak.
    Clearly those numbers don't make sense.

Which ones? What would your numbers be and why?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Source?

the movies
    Originally posted by Nil bullet from a 10 year old is just as effective then one from an adult.

kids have a hard time with the strength and endurance required to carry all that equipment over long distances. they'd be much better off in teamwork-oriented and mechanically supported positions like on artillery teams or loading rounds in a tank or warship. or maybe drone operators now
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Source?

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-seattle-toddler-shoots-pregnant-mom-face-loaded-gun-20190204-story.html
    Originally posted by aldra kids have a hard time with the strength and endurance required to carry all that equipment over long distances. they'd be much better off in teamwork-oriented and mechanically supported positions like on artillery teams or loading rounds in a tank or warship. or maybe drone operators now

cheap minefield solution.
Jump to Top