User Controls

American Beauty

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    What is your opinion of this film just overall?
    The reason I ask because I saw it mentioned here:
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Eat a dick and choke on it, nigger.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    It was decent. I watched it on TV late on a sunday night while I was drinking some steel reserves so I have a fond memory of that time I watched it.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by WellHung Eat a dick and choke on it, nigger.

Originally posted by WellHung Eat a dick and choke on it, nigger.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Great film. The acting throughout is superb. The gay nazi neighbour and the ending ending are a bit melodramatic and unbelievable tho.
    It's ok, the bit where Kevin Spacey doesn't fuck Mena Suvari because she's a virgin is horseshit though.
    Yea I mean who would back out like that? Note I have before but again that was a mistake too.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Wariat Yea I mean who would back out like that? Note I have before but again that was a mistake too.

you backed out of fucking a virgin?
    I backed out multiple times for different reasons. Because I wasnt aggressive enough or tried hard enough is backing out. But no in a direct case I have backed out fuking a cougar in san francisco once who invited me to her hotel and we were both naked and I ate her pussy and ass but when I started fuking her she said no for some reason and I totally stopped. I felt like I was slapped like she used me for oral or something than she like had her phone almost displayed toward me and some dude who was this handsome dude in his early 40s or so was on the front of it. I dont know if she was trying to tell me something or if I caught it because she had it out on the bed. At least we slept naked though.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Wariat I backed out multiple times for different reasons. Because I wasnt aggressive enough or tried hard enough is backing out. But no in a direct case I have backed out fuking a cougar in san francisco once who invited me to her hotel and we were both naked and I ate her pussy and ass but when I started fuking her she said no for some reason and I totally stopped. I felt like I was slapped like she used me for oral or something than she like had her phone almost displayed toward me and some dude who was this handsome dude in his early 40s or so was on the front of it. I dont know if she was trying to tell me something or if I caught it because she had it out on the bed. At least we slept naked though.

cool

so how old were these virgins you backed out of?
Jump to Top