User Controls

The Order of The Church of Trianglism

Ghost Black Hole
    The Trianglist Mendicant order has adopted a lifestyle of poverty, counter culture, and living in urban areas for purposes of preaching, triangleization, and ministry, especially to the poor. Mendicants avoid owning property at all, do not work at a trade, and embrace a poor, monastic lifestyle. We depend for our survival on the goodwill of the people to whom we preach.

Trianglism is a religious institute of consecrated life whose members take public vows, lead a life in common, and are in some way separated from the world.

If you do not want to take the vow of povery then you can join the secular "Holdt Mabler Institute of Fringe Science" which is the same thing as Trianglism but exists as a seperate entity

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Renounce the secular world and devote your time to spreading the truth of the triangles.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Somehow my eyez and brainz took the words order and trianglism and smooshed them together into orgasm and the title of the thread became The Order of Church of Orgasm.
    the jobless fake mentally ill that "don't look disabled to me" like sploo and roshambo who have autismburger paranoid-skitzo-type-69 and need experience to get a job but need a job to get an experience

we call these DIMS

they essentially live the same as nuns. NONES they own none

they just exist and suffer for spiceroy hits and beg on the streets for triangles which is like you being sad about pokemon and bored because the dims wander with nothing to do but wait for the next bag of scooby snax to come out and they play SPACE TRIANGLES to pass the time when they aren't dusthuffing
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    homosecular
    Originally posted by aldra homosecular

post another off topic intentional disruption about your homosexuality in my threads ever again and I will find where you live and force rhabdo your soul
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood post another off topic intentional disruption about your homosexuality in my threads ever again and I will find where you live and force rhabdo your soul

rhabdosexual
    Originally posted by aldra rhabdosexual

I heard you like sucking on mushrooms

The horrible thing about R. subnigricans is that it causes rhabdomyolysis, or the breakdown of muscle tissue. This is a painful process that can lead to kidney failure. The toxin appears to trigger a cascade of reactions in the body, resulting in widespread breakdown of muscle. If the muscles in your heart or your diaphragm get broken down, you’re in trouble as your heart may stop, or you may stop breathing. After muscle tissue is broken down, massive amounts of one of its chemical components (myoglobin) are carried to the kidneys. In high enough doses, this causes kidney failure. In terms of toxicity, 2.5 mg/kg of dried mushroom kills mice. If humans are like mice, then two or three mushrooms can kill a person

We are adopting a Vow of Silence and Poverty

every vow practiced by any spirituality shall be read like we read every bible and know that God is Chinese
    Bradley Black Hole
    I am also an elder in the church of equilateray saints. I hope you get the point.

(There's 3.)
    Bradley Black Hole
Jump to Top