User Controls

New overlooked demographic for NIS

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    actually quasi disturbing

https://www.propublica.org/article/secret-border-patrol-facebook-group-agents-joke-about-migrant-deaths-post-sexist-memes

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    They seem based.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    "sexist"
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's called free speech.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's called free speech.

Coming from a government agency? We’ll see how long this free speech lasts. The head of border patrol already put out a letter ostracizing them. Let’s see what’s next, shall we? I believe people will be losing jobs. You see Mr. I know everything about the US, did you know this same FB group made fun of immigrants dying?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Technologist Coming from a government agency? We’ll see how long this free speech lasts. The head of border patrol already put out a letter ostracizing them. Let’s see what’s next, shall we? I believe people will be losing jobs. You see Mr. I know everything about the US, did you know this same FB group made fun of immigrants dying?

I don't know that the hatch act applies to what you post online

I think the thing here is that it was a group of government employees and it can be argued it was a more organized thinggy which they aren't allowed to participate in. They will lose their jobs probably but I'm not sure if they'll face charges for this. And even still I believe the punishment is super light.
    Originally posted by GGG I don't know that the hatch act applies to what you post online

I think the thing here is that it was a group of government employees and it can be argued it was a more organized thinggy which they aren't allowed to participate in. They will lose their jobs probably but I'm not sure if they'll face charges for this. And even still I believe the punishment is super light.

The Hatch Act never came to mind when I replied. These are adults acting bad, and doing it under the guise of their authority. That’d be like me laughing at people who come into the ER with bones sticking out of their body.

I brought them up being a federal agency because there will be an uproar by the people who pay their checks, us, and there will be outrage until something is done to the worst offenders.
    Originally posted by Technologist That’d be like me laughing at people who come into the ER with bones sticking out of their body.

but you DID laughed at whats sticking IN their bodies.

and leaked these informations here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny but you DID laughed at whats sticking IN their bodies.

and leaked these informations here.

Ok pedo fag, I’ll bite. Quote where I’ve ever made fun of people suffering.

The only persons I’d love to see suffer are pedos like you. It would give me great joy😃

Now, get to quoting and prove what you said. If not Shut The Fuck Up!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    it's funny because Trump and republicans made a huge deal about text messages between 2 fbi agents who were like "imagine if Trump is president lol wtf???" and now we're not gonna hear a peep from them about this other than to say it was rude and innapropriate and basically say it was something it wasn't
    Originally posted by Technologist Ok pedo fag, I’ll bite. Quote where I’ve ever made fun of people suffering.

The only persons I’d love to see suffer are pedos like you. It would give me great joy😃

Now, get to quoting and prove what you said. If not Shut The Fuck Up!

your owner, ladies and gentlemen of the jury,

exhibit P.

Originally posted by Technologist Yup but not as prevalent as other dumb shit. I’ve xrayed two guys with bottles in their rectum. One was a really handsome college student that I would have never guessed would put a lotion bottle up his butt. The other had a shampoo bottle in his rectum. He said he fell on it in the shower. Lol😂.
    I’ve xrayed a couple of broken penises. They have to shoot an xray dye into their urethra to make sure they didn’t tear it.
    I didn’t get to see this one, but a guy came in with a cat stuck on his dick. The cat was put down immediately.
    Talked to many GI docs that have removed gerbils from men’s rectums. That doesn’t seem to be as big of a thing as it once was.
    Did a mammogram on an obese lady who had a Twinkie under her breast. She said her and her hubby play hide the Twinkie.

😂😂
    morons
    Looks like an investigation is already starting and those involved will be held accountable. Now what they mean by accountable, who knows. Pretty sure the worst will be out of a job.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/investigation-launched-into-secret-border-patrol-facebook-group
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nice attempt pedo fag. I did not make fun of anyone who was suffering. Now like I said SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    Originally posted by Technologist Nice attempt pedo fag. I did not make fun of anyone who was suffering. Now like I said SHUT THE FUCK UP.

will the defendant tell the juries what does Lol😂 😂😂. in the exhibit means.

Originally posted by Technologist Yup but not as prevalent as other dumb shit. I’ve xrayed two guys with bottles in their rectum. One was a really handsome college student that I would have never guessed would put a lotion bottle up his butt. The other had a shampoo bottle in his rectum. He said he fell on it in the shower. Lol😂.
    I’ve xrayed a couple of broken penises. They have to shoot an xray dye into their urethra to make sure they didn’t tear it.
    I didn’t get to see this one, but a guy came in with a cat stuck on his dick. The cat was put down immediately.
    Talked to many GI docs that have removed gerbils from men’s rectums. That doesn’t seem to be as big of a thing as it once was.
    Did a mammogram on an obese lady who had a Twinkie under her breast. She said her and her hubby play hide the Twinkie.

😂😂
    Originally posted by Technologist ...did you know this same FB group made fun of immigrants dying?

Yeah, I knew. That's why I said it's free speech, which it is.
    Well I guess they can have all the freedom they want when they’re out of a job!
    Originally posted by Technologist Well I guess they can have all the freedom they want when they’re out of a job!

Can't fire someone legitimately without cause, and exercising your first amendment is not actually legitimate cause. Sure, they can be fired, but that does not make it legal or moral or legitimate.

Congress shall make no law...abridging the freedom of speech..
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Can't fire someone legitimately without cause, and exercising your first amendment is not actually legitimate cause. Sure, they can be fired, but that does not make it legal or moral or legitimate.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech..

Ummm quit talking out yo ass, and read the article I posted. It IS illegal for them.
    Originally posted by Technologist ..It IS illegal for them.

Provide the statute.
Jump to Top