User Controls

Holdt Mabler Institute of Fringe Science

Ghost Black Hole
    The Holdt Mabler Institute of Fringe Science is the corporate entity of the Church of Trianglism. It formed in 2016 from our various money making methods on the Trianglism facebook page. Sploo would post interesting puzzles and toys that we called "Ronkle toys"

I would order ronkle toys from China for cheap and sell them to family, friends and co workers. Sploo also made IQ tests called "pussles" and roshambo makes music on bandcamp

https://thedissociativecollective.bandcamp.com/

100% of the profits go to the Church of Trianglism which gets used to recruit more members, so it's a good business model as long as we have more people joining, which we do.

Future projects include making Trianglist merchandise, video game development, producing music, art, nootropics and cloning rats.

Holdt Mabler is similar to a small church owned tea shop run by monks like this

https://www.quarrabbey.org/site.php?menuaccess=27

10:00 am. After Mass, the monastic day comes down to earth. Today I have been given the job of varnishing the teashop floor. The teashop is closed for the day, and I take the things I need across an empty tea garden on a beautiful, if cold, spring morning. I move the furniture outside, and sweep the floor, before throwing the windows open, and then rollering the sickly smelling varnish onto the pine boards. A robin hops in through the open door to see what is going on, but he doesn't stay for long. Then an elderly couple arrive looking for a pot of tea. They didn't see the closed sign, but they are very understanding, and in fact only too delighted for the opportunity to meet and talk with a monk. How extraordinary the monastic life seems from the outside, and yet how ordinary from within – just basic human activities, encompassed by faith and prayer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top