User Controls

Brave New World

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Just read this book. I liked it better than 1984. I recommend it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    I read 1984 in 1978. Then I graduated in 1984, and nothing came to fruition. Seems it is now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Dublin looks like a gay Soviet Union with all the rainbow flags. And ever notice all the newspapers have the exact same opinions about anything that matters - debate is only had within a narrow range of acceptable opinion.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Obbe Just read this book. I liked it better than 1984. I recommend it.

You only just read it? It was required highschool reading for me along with 1984.

Really good book though. I've read it twice and can never really get over how much I'd love to live in their blind hedonist society. Soma sounds like an absolute dream. Totally socially acceptable to just go on a drug binge for a few days. Encouraged, even.
    Originally posted by Technologist I read 1984 in 1978. Then I graduated in 1984, and nothing came to fruition. Seems it is now.

Both books held some pretty accurate predictions for the world.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I really want to read Thomas Mores' "Utopia". It was revered by the Bolsheviks and was ahead of it's time.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i have this book but i never read it cuz i don't have good attention for sitting around reading i like pictures and videos alot
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Technologist I read 1984 in 1978. Then I graduated in 1984, and nothing came to fruition. Seems it is now.

I graduated before the truth could even get out.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I graduated before the truth could even get out.

You believe that mosque shooting was a setup, you're not as clever as you make out.
    Originally posted by Octavian You believe that mosque shooting was a setup, you're not as clever as you make out.

It was an obvious setup. The guy even forgot to put the empty clip back in from the last rehearsal and had to pick one up off the floor. It's right in the video.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It was an obvious setup. The guy even forgot to put the empty clip back in from the last rehearsal and had to pick one up off the floor. It's right in the video.

He dropped that clip dumbass.
    Originally posted by Octavian He dropped that clip dumbass.

Before he even gets to the front door the first time, you can plainly see in the film there's a clip lying on the floor directly ahead of him, and he's not even in the building yet. That video was staged and fake as all fuck. That's why they tried to delete it worldwide. Because they fucked up.
    Oct is an idiot if he thinks anything is real if u look at the unedited video you can clearly see the reflection of satan in the window
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by GGG Oct is an idiot if he thinks anything is real if u look at the unedited video you can clearly see the reflection of satan in the window

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by GGG You only just read it? It was required highschool reading for me along with 1984.

Really good book though. I've read it twice and can never really get over how much I'd love to live in their blind hedonist society. Soma sounds like an absolute dream. Totally socially acceptable to just go on a drug binge for a few days. Encouraged, even.

Yeah it seems like lots of fun. Best thing is they engineer people to like it, therefore social control is built into the system.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by GGG You only just read it? It was required highschool reading for me along with 1984.

Yeah I just read it.
Jump to Top