User Controls

-Spectral

1.) Do you like Donald Trump?

2.) What politician do you like, I KNOW you don't really like politicians, but if you had to pick ANYBODY IN THE WORLD to be a politician in ANY level of office, who would be your preferred?

3.) Do you lean to the left or to the right?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Hey peedy why do you use this alt account to ask specific questions to other members that aren't cowards like you?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I vote Bill Krozbyomo the director of the department of gonts.
    Admin African Astronaut
    SpectraL is above politics. Not to good but not to bad. In the middle but all around.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I trust no one, neither on the left or right. I just go by the facts, as they present themselves. Right now, Donald Trump is taking the filthy globalists to the woodshed, and I'm enjoying the show. I can also see Lynch, Hillary Clinton, Comey, Brennan, Clapper and a few other high level leftist actors being indicted in the near future. Gonna get the popcorn out for that one. I don't "like" any politicians, but that bunch are especially disgusting and offensive to me. People don't realize that there really is no right and left, just us and them. That's it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I trust no one, neither on the left or right. I just go by the facts, as they present themselves. Right now, Donald Trump is taking the filthy globalists to the woodshed, and I'm enjoying the show. I can also see Lynch, Hillary Clinton, Comey, Brennan, Clapper and a few other high level leftist actors being indicted in the near future. Gonna get the popcorn out for that one. I don't "like" any politicians, but that bunch are especially disgusting and offensive to me. People don't realize that there really is no right and left, just us and them. That's it.

I've met darin bush (works for the rnc in cedar park) and used to rent a room from the mexican consulate 12 years ago and they have nice houses but their all decorated the same and they all have pictures of bushes and the clintons with them and have "artifacts" like moon rocks and pieces of the titanic... and other stuff thats not even real.. ect..

Cisco told me the first woman president lol.. But these guys are nervous wrecks and I think why they would talk to me is because of my low key personality and especially me being younger and hadn't take the rational black pill but these guys are wrecks because there neighbors stalk them and weird shit would happen like say the go to strip club like sugars.. and its put in the paper, not a big article but its still there.

I got on my bosses shit list for not liking obama.. and didn't even bring him up, she did during an interview about how he came to one of our stores (she's a new yorker that moved to atx has the beto ourouke sticker and coexist stickers on her car) and I should of thought of something better to say but I'm nervous during interviews and when she mentioned obama going to torchies I said I saw the video and just did my goofy chuckle and said yeah that was pretty fun, which it really was no matter what side you lean on. I'm banned from torchies and the cops sent me a letter and called me leaving me a voicemail saying if I don't call them they will show up to my place.

And she got pretty frothy and was like weeel he's a lot better than the guy in the whitehouse now.. she couldn't even say his name.

but yeah trump will obviously win again, some say he will be the last republican president unless something radical changes

Jump to Top