User Controls

Frothy gonts

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    This gont at the store I like to go to for the last 6 years is wicked annoying and he knows that I'm a light skinned hispanic and he can't stand that would try to challenge me to speak spanish to him and I actually know spanish really well, I just like speakin english because its how I grew up and I skated by spanish AP classes because my dad doesn't believe you have to learn that because he didn't and other people from places like say "virginia" don't have to take a language but can come here and go to UT.

But anyways the gont is kinda of a creep and my bromos in the hood will tell me they avoid going there unless they really have to because its close at a certaian time of hour where you can't go to where else easily. And When I had my accident I looked fucked up and didn't really want to go out in public because its weird having people stare at you and or ask you what happened and to be "more careful" like I didn't know that. And so I would just blow it off and give him a smile like "okay bud, just here to get a brew and leave I'm not feeling well or going thru your bullshit" and he did it one night infront of a customer and I told the guy to go fuck himself or something like, so the next time I went at 1145 pm or something I rushed there and the guy got the new guy to ID me and I was like I don't have my ID on me this dude knows who I am he's just being a fuck head on purpose.

So I boycotted the store for 2 months and would walk my happy ass to the other store and the gont at that store is a very polite Nepalese man who's low key on his sarcasm to where you don't want to smack his old ass. And he asked me why don't you go to that store as often anymore and I told him because the guy is an asshole and screwed me over knowing I couldn't get to your store for one more drink. And the guy has brought it up a couple times.

I was on tekken the other night after making my dick bleed and the gont was there of course and was mean mugging me and asked me for my ID and I was like "yeah I got it.." and he started bitching about how I shouldn't talk to him like that and I said I talked to you like that because you were talking to me like that no one else that works here does.

So I go in just a lil while ago and I'm looking for mango pops and theres nothing but 4 hour energy bullshit inside of there and he's squealing "the register is over here!" and I was like yeah I know I'm looking mango pops and he said "WONT BE NO MORE!" guy ask me to speak spanish but can barley speak english. He's got an agenda.

I didn't mean to hurt his feelings just didn't want to see his fat face for awhile and I don't have circular conversations, I just told him let be man, I don't to argue with you im just here to buy a fucking beer. It's really funny how some people can dish it out and giggle like a retard but totally can't take it if you throw back brutal truth to them.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If you've been going there for 6 years why are you still getting carded by the GONT?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Interesting.
    Originally posted by mmQ If you've been going there for 6 years why are you still getting carded by the GONT?

I just told you gont I've only been carded twice in the last six years. He didn't do it just now, he's just being an asshole because I called him one.

Quit being so Pig headed. OINK OINK OINK. and yea have had my job for over 6.5 days by the way.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh. Ok.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    ITT: Douglas Monks is rude to an employee and takes what is a standard training practice as something personal. When places train new people in EVERYONE gets carded so they can confirm they know how to card people.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet ITT: Douglas Monks is rude to an employee and takes what is a standard training practice as something personal. When places train new people in EVERYONE gets carded so they can confirm they know how to card people.

you should get carded at the dentist office for having no teef, oh wait but you've never been to one
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Interesting.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Shut up faggot
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Who you posting to?
    Not you buddy, skinnyfat piece of shit OP.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    What I do is a grab them by the neck and drag them out into the parking lot behind a wall or car or something and slap them in the head a few times, then I tell them if they talk about what just happened I'll be back to break a few bones. They usually shut their pieholes and just do their job when I'm around after that. I like the direct approach.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fuck you cucktral
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Fuck you cucktral

You would be easy. I'd come in low and fast, punch you in the gut to knock the wind out of you, then I'd get you in a headlock of iron, slam you (by your neck) against a wall, your little Paki arms would be flailing around wildly, and I'd break them like chicken bones.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    and then he'd fellate you relentlessly, and you wouldn't be able to stop him
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    ^^
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You would be easy. I'd come in low and fast, punch you in the gut to knock the wind out of you, then I'd get you in a headlock of iron, slam you (by your neck) against a wall, your little Paki arms would be flailing around wildly, and I'd break them like chicken bones.

Shut up faggot.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Shut up faggot.

Quiet, sock puppet.
    Originally posted by aldra and then he'd fellate you relentlessly, and you wouldn't be able to stop him

True. It would be kind of hard to punch someone if they had your dick in their mouth.
Jump to Top