User Controls

Power-Naps

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Anyone do these to keep fresh throughout the day?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I fucking wish. I can't sleep if the sun is up.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    no they dont they just make u more tired
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Grylls no they dont they just make u more tired

Subjective. Some research shows that the ideal sleep routine would be to take a few power naps throughout the day, like a 2-hour nap every 6 hours, and not sleeping a whole session at night. Obviously most people dont have schedules that would allow for that but I'm sure there's a few folks out there with this routine.
    HTS highlight reel
    I sleep for like 13 hours at a time, and take 3-4 hour naps every few hours. Days and nights are meaningless to me aside from when I need things and stores aren't open. I spend more time dreaming than awake probably. These sleeping habits and my sedentary lifestyle are probably going to kill me.
    Originally posted by HTS I sleep for like 13 hours at a time, and take 3-4 hour naps every few hours. Days and nights are meaningless to me aside from when I need things and stores aren't open. I spend more time dreaming than awake probably. These sleeping habits and my sedentary lifestyle are probably going to kill me.

AND WHERE DOES ALL THE SEX COME IN TO THIS?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by HTS I sleep for like 13 hours at a time, and take 3-4 hour naps every few hours. Days and nights are meaningless to me aside from when I need things and stores aren't open. I spend more time dreaming than awake probably. These sleeping habits and my sedentary lifestyle are probably going to kill me.

Thats disgusting. I feel tired just thinking about it.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by GGG Thats disgusting. I feel tired just thinking about it.

But sleep is so nice. Dreams are amazing. D:
    Originally posted by HTS But sleep is so nice. Dreams are amazing. D:

and the FUCKING?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HTS But sleep is so nice. Dreams are amazing. D:

Maybe you should experience the eternal dream.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    45mins tops- otherwise you end up tireder and groggier than prior to sleepytime
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by mmQ Maybe you should experience the eternal dream.

It sounds enticing but without being awake some of the time to enjoy having slept, it's kinda pointless.
    Originally posted by mmQ Subjective. Some research shows that the ideal sleep routine would be to take a few power naps throughout the day, like a 2-hour nap every 6 hours, and not sleeping a whole session at night. Obviously most people dont have schedules that would allow for that but I'm sure there's a few folks out there with this routine.

short sighted.

Whatever is aledgedly better for the body by a 1.2x doesn't matter if the waking hours are 2.5x less quality due to the chaotic nature of the lifestyle. Keeping a pattern like that is going to cause mayhem for 90% of people (holding down a job, et.) which makes it much less healthy.

Mind/body/spirit. When one suffers the other suffer in addition ad infinum.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I ate a bucket of chicken then fell asleep in someone's yard for about 20 min today. Some might say it was unprofessional but I argue it couldn't possibly be MORE professional.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DietPiano short sighted.

Whatever is aledgedly better for the body by a 1.2x doesn't matter if the waking hours are 2.5x less quality due to the chaotic nature of the lifestyle. Keeping a pattern like that is going to cause mayhem for 90% of people (holding down a job, et.) which makes it much less healthy.

Mind/body/spirit. When one suffers the other suffer in addition ad infinum.

I believe I mentioned that it's not logical for the vast majority of the population to adhere to that style for the same reasons you said. I just said studies have shown that it is effectively ideal for MAX ENERGY. and some people really do that schedule, albeit a small minority.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Kinda like micro dosing LSD or something. If you can perfect it, it will improve your life, but you have to have a very strict schedule and discipline in order to do so.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    I used to take siesta's so that I could stay up all night long with partying pals. Miss those days.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q I used to take siesta's so that I could stay up all night long with partying pals. Miss those days.

Well why don't you still do it then?
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    I don't need naps. I just stay up.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You dont sleep?
Jump to Top