User Controls

Look what I just found

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BkqbbTZhrzg/?igshid=15ea4vwkk18ka

This is the same bar i got in thwt fight and got sucker punched in and surrounded than fought back and hit the guy with a smash pint glass. Remember how his friends there all huddled and lied for him and fought his battle after i left? I still have all the police reports. Anyway, if you look at the bar notice how the pool table is. I was sitting looking at it as they played a game and was in a down mood having the flu and recently coming back from poland while still on probation for that sex case at the time (one month left) and dealing with all that. And was harassed at san francisco airport as i came back. Anyway that is when thwt kevin markley approached me and started shit with me over a chair. Ven the paperwork doesnt deny this despite them somehow still convicting me. The fact alone is the lawyer should have got me off for the simple fact even if they have no cameras like he claims which i dont know and they allw ere covering for him and his group and lying like americans tend to do, if i attacked first and not him why was i going backwards? Before i hit him and smashed the glass on him just a single time?
    Or why wouodnt thwt srmanisn lawyer george gigarjian analyze stuff like thatz. Where did i fall exactly or their story claims we were tsckled together. Where on the ground becaus i myself know for s fsct it was nesr the backdoor you can see in this vid snd not near the pool table even thiugh it started there.
    Cliffnotes.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Cliffnotes.

lol
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Reader's Digest condensed version?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stl1 Reader's Digest condensed version?

He glassed some dude in self defense at a bar but they're still charging him with assault and he doesn't like it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol this is the person theys ent out as the rat of rsts to snitch and make more shit up to make sure their shit case stuck:
    https://www.facebook.com/public/Alyssa-Ogden

what garbage:

instead of spending all her money form whatever crap job she has on booze hoping she can find a situarion to make a quick buck sueing someone and inserting herself into a situation...
    piece of shit fraud and cheat either made everything up or blamed and lied everything that was circumstantial on me for potential of free money and sueing.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Was the 12 year old also out to get you?
    her mom was on one. a power trip that for sure.
    and once you become a sex offender even for a misdemeanor people wre out to get you any reaosn or chance they can. once you have money or connection to money like say your parents they are also out to get you or fake hang around friends. once youre a foreigner in a town like santa cruz with hyper localism and xenophobic culture same thing. all those things just fit. it is less that people are out to get you and more people are like hyennas when thy see a wounded animal or a money grab opportunity.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Yeah, I remember that story you made up.
    I mean if they werent out to get me or set me up why did she describe exactly what happened after the fact or like two months i to the case but completely mistake or switch in her story the roles revereing them. She described him sitting down and me going to him to approach him which is exactly opposite to what happened and even the oher witnesses with other lies involved but not this one never said this. So what gives?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Didn't read
Jump to Top