User Controls

The colors if this site look like the rainforest cafe's color scheme.

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Its pretty cool 👌👍
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    What's rainforest Cafe. An actual cafe? Or another site
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby What's rainforest Cafe. An actual cafe? Or another site

It's a rainforest themed cafe..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    There are only a few in existence though, they're real expensive and inclusive
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick There are only a few in existence though, they're real expensive and inclusive

Ah a Restaurant for twats, got it.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ah a Restaurant for twats, got it.

No, the Rainforest Cafe is fucking awesome. They have all sorts of tropical fish and it storms inside the restaurant and gets dark with thunder and lightning. They have animatronic animals too. Whole place looks like a jungle there are vines and trees and leaves everywhere. It's one of the coolest atmosphere's I've seen in a restaurant.

It's cooler than going to some Italian place that'll charge the same but DONT have a grumbling robot COCKodile or big coral reefs of fish to look at while you eat fish.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ah a Restaurant for twats, got it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Jig's more of an Applebees typa bloke.
    who the fuck wants to eat their chicken fried steak in a rainforest? I want A/c and for it not to fucking rain and thunder on my side of mash. (and no doubt pay out the ass for the "experience")
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson who the fuck wants to eat their chicken fried steak in a rainforest? I want A/c and for it not to fucking rain and thunder on my side of mash. (and no doubt pay out the ass for the "experience")

I would. Seems pretty rad. Some post a YouTube vid if it?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson who the fuck wants to eat their chicken fried steak in a rainforest? I want A/c and for it not to fucking rain and thunder on my side of mash. (and no doubt pay out the ass for the "experience")

Nobody said it rained. It's not even THAT expensive. Like 15-25 a plate. Which as I said, you will pay at other places that do not have sharks and fake storms.
    Originally posted by GGG

I totally would go there for my bday
    Originally posted by GGG Nobody said it rained. It's not even THAT expensive. Like 15-25 a plate. Which as I said, you will pay at other places that do not have sharks and fake storms.

Lol 15-25 a plate. lol @ poor folk.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lol 15-25 a plate. lol @ poor folk.

Alright, so it's not expensive. Now what do you have against it? Because you should just leave the rainforest cafe alone it didn't do anything to you and it's an awesome fucking place and you're a dick.
    Originally posted by GGG Alright, so it's not expensive. Now what do you have against it? Because you should just leave the rainforest cafe alone it didn't do anything to you and it's an awesome fucking place and you're a dick.

It's more about getting under your skin at this point.

lolol
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's more about getting under your skin at this point.

lolol

SO YOU ADMIT ITS AWESOME
    Originally posted by GGG SO YOU ADMIT ITS AWESOME

Would you share the Congo mixed platter with me if I did?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What theme are using anyway, actro? And what is the rainforest cafe's color scheme if not a hodge podge of many colors?
    I wish they'd open up a Medieval Times in Houston.

https://www.medievaltimes.com/
Jump to Top