User Controls

when people say "pussy is pussy"

i've never heard anyone who is not a total retard say this. a few weeks ago this girl wanted to fuck me but i didn't want to because i wasn't attracted to her and i was also feeling depressed and noddy off benzos and weed. some faggot i work with was like WHAT THE FUCK BRO U SHULD HAVE DONE IT Y NOT so i told him because i didn't want to and he dropped the BUT BRO PUSSY IS PUSSY. U CAN'T ARGUE WITH THAT! so i asked him if he had the opportunity to fuck either jessica albe like 10 years ago or hillary clinton, it shouldn't matter to him because PUSSY IS PUSSY RIGHT? and he couldn't answer because he's an idiot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pussy isn't always pussy, sometimes it's a cat.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    a shag is a shag
    Originally posted by Grylls a shag is a shag

Except when it's a bird

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Pussy is pussy is synonymous with "I don't have standards".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Sophie Pussy is pussy is synonymous with "I don't have standards".

BINGO!
    Originally posted by Sophie Pussy is pussy is synonymous with "I don't have standards".

exactly. those people disgust me. like why would you stick your dick in something you don't want to just so you can say you got laid lmao
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III exactly. those people disgust me. like why would you stick your dick in something you don't want to just so you can say you got laid lmao

They believe they can't afford to have standards. Or genuinely don't. Either way, if you say "pussy is pussy" you're probably a gnarly person. I generally don't trust my judgement of people, but when they make statements like those i tend to trust theirs.
    Ghost Black Hole
    pics of the girl
    Everyone has standards, some are just really low.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i've never heard anyone who is not a total retard say this. a few weeks ago this girl wanted to fuck me but i didn't want to because i wasn't attracted to her and i was also feeling depressed and noddy off benzos and weed. some faggot i work with was like WHAT THE FUCK BRO U SHULD HAVE DONE IT Y NOT so i told him because i didn't want to and he dropped the BUT BRO PUSSY IS PUSSY. U CAN'T ARGUE WITH THAT! so i asked him if he had the opportunity to fuck either jessica albe like 10 years ago or hillary clinton, it shouldn't matter to him because PUSSY IS PUSSY RIGHT? and he couldn't answer because he's an idiot

Lol I laughed out reading that in line at the store and someone asked what I'm laughing about.

I don't like coochies that Smell weird and it's mainly from Hispanic chicks I've noticed. A few months back
    This girl from tinder came over and she was clean and looked really put together but when I
    Was using her. Her juice was rank and so was my cock and bed sheets afterwards.

Another chick she was actually whyte but she was kind of a because of her benzos and stuff and she would act really sweet to me always had good drugs. But after screwing her once I just didn't want to do it again because her pussy felt weird. I just wanted to be her friend but she didn't like that. Ent up doing her one last time at the end of our friendship and ent getting Chlamydia doh!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Some have the Kung fu grip

And some are floppy caves

Some are pretty

Some look like they were in a knife fight

“Pussy is pussy” is incorrect
    Ghost Black Hole
    i like the ones that look like a roast beef
    What about the blue waffle ones?

I knew a girl that had a toe on her labia lol. We were drinking fireball whiskey and watching a Zach Efron movie and I put my hand down her pants and felt a rather large nodule.

I was cool about it because I'm not a dick. But she was wasted and started crying while I was using her so I got off and was just watching the movie.

She said she was going to leave and I was like okay I'll sign you out of Netflix on my lappy. And said I don't trust you and did it herself and slammed the lappy shut. I was pissed I wanted to slug her but I didn't.

The next day she apologized to me and asked if I'd give her another chance. I said not until you remove that nodule
    You're a gentleman and a scholar.
    Originally posted by Sophie You're a gentleman and a scholar.

I have my moments. I just don't like when people go out of their way to abuse me for no reason
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Is boi pucci also pussy?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I have my moments. I just don't like when people go out of their way to abuse me for no reason

Me neither, i guess reciprocity becomes meaningless after a long while of tit for tat.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I have my moments. I just don't like when people go out of their way to abuse me for no reason

Yes, how dare that hor deny you access to her netflix account because of her vaginal growth episode.
Jump to Top