User Controls

Second visitation to ground-zero

toz African Astronaut
    When I first visited Ground Zero last Friday I was a bit overwhelmed because I just got into the city so I decided to visit it again yesterday on Saturday and a storm Brewed up.. And there was lightning and thunder and chairs were whipping around being thrown around

it must have been at least 60 70 mile-an-hour Gale forces but what I thought was interesting was all the water flying out of the two pools that the Old World Trade Centers used to stand on the pools are basically monuments now with all the names carved into the granite that's around it

it's a wall made out of marble like granite mainly and is polished

very attractive and also with in the square pool is even a deeper square pool it's maybe a fraction of the size and runs deeper inside and downward

when I got home or back to the hotel room I thought of everything that happened to me and I had a serious breakdown and I wanted to just take the chair next to the desk and throw it through the window and meet malice on that bus 15 stories down..

in am in no way joking about this

everything that I've lost including all my friends and family members that don't talk to me like they used to

I began to read a story of a man I befriended on Facebook. He is African American and Puerto Rican and talks of this group that is taking being Hasidic jedis in his old neighborhood in NYC

Rudy was interviewed by one of Alex Jones lady reporter .. I don't know her name. Rudy is a former NYC cop turned firefighter and then fire Marshall. He was there at the WTC shortly after the first strike. And saw the second one. After the buildings fell.. Mr Dent heard cries for help in the basement of WTC.. he was trying to get a group to go down but said his commanding their said Don't until FEMA shows up.. those people didn't make it

I read that his story had affected his relationship with his spouse, friends and close friends of fire fighters. It mirrors what I believed for years prior.. he told me on Facebook in a private chat just 3 or 4 years ago

Rudy Dent is a solid Hero in my eyes.

And he is good friends with Christopher Bollyn.. a man who totes members spoke of because he and his family were feared of being kidnapped.. they actually hid out in another country.

But I know as much as I hurt.. I still have my sense of humor to continue on

Last night I had an Ale and a shot of whiskey.. and the night before I went to a two drink minimum comedy club. Breaking my 5 year on the wagon streak.. but I'm proud I cut myself off after two
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    toz African Astronaut
    I made a spelling error and I didn't say taken to be Hasidic but rather faking to be hasidics apparently there are people who are pretending to be jedi and he knows this because he has jedi friends who told them got their Hasidic costumes and are faking to be to be jedi .
    these are the false jedis and the jedis of the synagogue of Satan and they're the ones it did not wait for an Israel but rather created a false Israel known as the state of Israel
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    A spelling error, no wonder I was so confused.
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun A spelling error, no wonder I was so confused.

Yes sorry Eric I have a tablet when it's hard for me to type on it cuz I have bulky fingers
    The thing is, I am still confused.
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun The thing is, I am still confused.

Yeah you came from DH didn't you. I'm using voice to text and not watching how it's typed out. I apologize about that. And I can't really discuss the story because the detractors here or just going to say something else and they have a meme now Jeff Hunter did 9/11. Which I never said but we know the 9/11 Manifesto that. On for 6 months prior to the actual 9/11 event. Also I'm just calling it the 9/11 Manifesto since they never gave an actual date but said soon it will happen. But I never said that Jeff Hunter was involved they just posted it on his form that he hosted.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by toz I'm using voice to text and not watching how it's typed out.

I didn't know anyone actually used that
    I am not going with the CT shit on 9/11 nor am I accepting the government explanation. I am good with: I will never know.
    toz African Astronaut
    I'll be home in a few days. I have brought a USB disk that I can't find there was going to hand over. It kind of sucks because I was going to bring it to either the New York Port Authority authority or to one of the firehouse is out here. I will bring it to a d a but I don't know how corrupt this it is but it doesn't matter anyways. The information I gathered over the years I had sent to the New Jersey New York City Port Authority and got a call from a man saying he was investigator for the New York Port Authority Because (in his words over the phone) " I believe some of this but you can't send it in this format".

And I said you mean like 'text or PDF'

and he said no you can't send it like this; because you're just going to cause a lot of Heartache"

So I stopped talking about it for 2 years

Then I thought to myself "I don't think one investigor should make this call.. I respect his opinion but I came to disagree with it

I stopped talking about it for two years.. yet I didn't think it was fair for other people who could of heard the story and made that choice on their own to hear what happened
    There is so much information and disinformation out there. You can come up with 100% of the truth and it will fall on deaf ears. I wish I knew the truth, no one ever will so I live my good life.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    man it would be rad to hang out with you and hunt for zombies or liserds or jeff hunters or whatever the fuck you do
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG I didn't know anyone actually used that

u dont? Actually take the time to type out every single letter?
    Shrooms Houston
    Yeah well why did you lose those people around you. I can't get in talking terms with the people close to me except through phone calls. Although I should be.
    Originally posted by WellHung u dont? Actually take the time to type out every single letter?

Yes. It's pretty quick. Especially with swipez and auto predict.

Id get more annoyed trying to correct voice to talk all the time
    Originally posted by toz it's a wall made out of marble like granite mainly and is polished

the differences between marbles and granites is like that of the differences between white people and shítskin.
    That post took like 15 seconds tops
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If you jump you'll spend the last seconds of your life regretting it but not being able to do anything about it. Watch the documentary film The Bridge.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    just use a keyboard, why would you want to use a phone to post
    Originally posted by A College Professor just use a keyboard, why would you want to use a phone to post

So I can type chinese on the fly to my hellotalk friends
Jump to Top