User Controls

I dont understand why in Poland

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    they often tell you a price when you ask them how much something costs like wayer or a beer than they ring you up just a little bit more like the price difference between what they ring you up and say is different. Makes no sense.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    where abouts in poland have you been?
    mostly just warsaw so I should have paraphrased warsaw not all Poland.
    I mean usually its only a difference of like one or two zlote so I dont even mention it or make a big deal, i really should though because they act so stupid like they jsut didnt tell you a different price to what they wuoted.
    they will try fleece foreigners
    but I awk in Polish they still do it.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Probably because they are pollacks.
    i mean there is this place called irish pub near old town where they charge on paper 19 zlote for guiness for instance but wuoted me 12 once before I bought, and once another guy gave me back the wrong chsnge before i counted and briugt baxk the right ammount. but thats kind of expected because this place is newr tourist area which I happen to live near also. but in saska kępa also expensive spot they just charged me six zlote for a water where she said was five or she ran up 21 because beer here in bootle costs 15 which is also ridiculous but it actually has a price written.
    are you on drugs right now wariat or have a problem with your keyboard?
    ipad touchscreen keyboard.
    is it an old one?

my old one has gone is really slow it takes forever to type and all the keys stick
    sometimes i type too fast and have too much memory taken up or pages open so it doesnt follow my input or lags behind it. when i am angry in particular or agitated i dont even look at the words i just type and click that finger like a motherfucker.
    i mean wtf seriously its like apple have slowed it down purposely to make you buy a new one
    yes, but iphone is worse. the battery in iPhone literwlly jsut lasts me a few hours per charge.
    what makes you angry?
    my weaknesses a lot of times like how i csnt hold an eye look with someone. another is how trash society and people are how they try to make you move or egoistical theya re and it is all about them in public if its an open space how they hold it for their friends not even there. how the pollack customer service is. how those trash females are. etc. everything basically.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat i mean there is this place called irish pub near old town where they charge on paper 19 zlote for guiness for instance but wuoted me 12 once before I bought, and once another guy gave me back the wrong chsnge before i counted and briugt baxk the right ammount. but thats kind of expected because this place is newr tourist area which I happen to live near also. but in saska kępa also expensive spot they just charged me six zlote for a water where she said was five or she ran up 21 because beer here in bootle costs 15 which is also ridiculous but it actually has a price written.

Do you come across as high or drunk or something? Motivation isn't hard to figure out - the staff are pocketing the difference. You need to be able to challenge people on things like that.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Wariat how they try to make you move

Yeah, that only happens if you're a pedophile.
    well today it was just q stupid pollack it wasnt someone pocketing the diffrnce because i paid with a debit card. unless it was the owner which i doubt.
Jump to Top