User Controls

Fatchew is currently experiencing the downward trajectory of a manic depressive cycle

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Folks, this obese squatter has finally woken up and smelled the kill yourself faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    It seems he’s lost his room and board. Who will he leach off next?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Better be good at sucking dicks then $$$$ 👍
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Technologist It seems he’s lost his room and board. Who will he leach off next?

*leech

I dunno why that bothered me

I can't imagine anyone wanting to be around him due to his insufferable personality and weaknesses of character so I'm hoping he sleeps outside for the summer
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i noticed that
    Originally posted by Sudo *leech

I dunno why that bothered me

I can't imagine anyone wanting to be around him due to his insufferable personality and weaknesses of character so I'm hoping he sleeps outside for the summer

I spelled leech at first, then asked Siri how to spell le(a)ech. It spelled it leach. If you look up the meaning of leach, it means to drain of nutrients. I think both would fit in this circumstance.
    Originally posted by Grylls i noticed that

Yeah yeah yeah!
    Urban Dictionary:

1) leach is a type of person who does their best to suck your personal wealth out of you, without actually causing pain, but just extreme annoyance after you notice it is happaning.

2) a friend who looses their job and for some reason needs a place to stay for a couple weeks until they get back on their feet. after living free for 2 weeks you find they are not looking for a job and they sit at your house to eat your food, mess your house up and watch talk show reruns all day.
    3) the guy/girl who always wants to hang out, then when a few suggest to go out to eat somewhere, he/she agrees also. You dont come to find out until after everyone has eaten, and the bill is comming in that he/she has no money and is asking for everyone to chip in for them... which they reply sorry guys i thought i had cash on me.
    1) OMG he is such a leach he only comes over when he sees me walk into my house with a case of beer.

2) hey leach, how about you get off my sofa and go get a job and get out of my house.
    3) Wow, you ordered food, ate it, and then decided to tell everyone you had no money so no one could tell you they cant help you out? Your a strait up leach

Matt to a T.😁
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah yeah yeah!

i did so fuck u i was gonna make a thread about him too fuck u

u still mad huh huh

HUH
    Why do I have to keep telling you to fuck yourself. You know this by now.😁
    oh okay
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lee Itch
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Mattchew u sad bud? What's going on, come talk to momma about it, son.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by mmQ Lee Itch

Lee Itch, inventor of talcum powder.
    Originally posted by Technologist I spelled leech at first, then asked Siri how to spell le(a)ech. It spelled it leach. If you look up the meaning of leach, it means to drain of nutrients. I think both would fit in this circumstance.

what else do you get machines to do the thinking for you ?

ask siri if pedophillia should be legalized.

her answers might leave you speechless.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Mattchew u sad bud? What's going on, come talk to momma about it, son.

ur sexy.
    Originally posted by Technologist It seems he’s lost his room and board. Who will he leach off next?

Mattchew?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Ur wrong once again, technologist. Still going strong at Extended Stay America, Saturday I achieved $3000 in free rent. There are about 6-8 different motels I rotate weekly for hot breakfast, and I use other motels to go swimming at. Thanks for your concern, but, nigga I'm good.👍🙂
    Well, I’m sure your time is coming. And there is wayyy more than you’re telling us. They could’ve had your ass out by now with legal eviction papers. You’re lying about something.

Matt lie? No never!
Jump to Top