User Controls

Study Abroad

I want to study abroad next year. Places I am interested in are the Middle East, Asia, Europe, and Australia. So basically anywhere besides South America and Africa. It also needs to be relatively cheap.

The thing is that most countries are cheaper to attend tuition wise than USA, and many offer totally free college to international students. Buy some are free-a couple grand, and others are are 10-15k or more. I'm looking for no more than what a semester back home would cost, like 6-7k, but more like free-$3500.

What are some places I can check out that would give a quality education in English for not much money with English speaking locals, low rent, and cool stuff to see?

My first picks are places in the Middle East where I won't get killed, and then the far East/SE Asia where there's lots of Buddhist temples and shrine, as well as sweet sweet opium, and then either Nordic countries, the U.K., or Prague looking places.

Asking for a friend.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thailand ? Thailand. Now I'm bringing up my sister again because she's awesome but she went there for a year and lived with a family who grew all their own food ORGANICALLY and then other than that I dont know what the hell she did all day other than laying in her hammock and reading.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I also want to study a broad
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DietPiano I want to study abroad next year. Places I am interested in are the Middle East, Asia, Europe, and Australia. So basically anywhere besides South America and Africa. It also needs to be relatively cheap.

The thing is that most countries are cheaper to attend tuition wise than USA, and many offer totally free college to international students. Buy some are free-a couple grand, and others are are 10-15k or more. I'm looking for no more than what a semester back home would cost, like 6-7k, but more like free-$3500.

What are some places I can check out that would give a quality education in English for not much money with English speaking locals, low rent, and cool stuff to see?

My first picks are places in the Middle East where I won't get killed, and then the far East/SE Asia where there's lots of Buddhist temples and shrine, as well as sweet sweet opium, and then either Nordic countries, the U.K., or Prague looking places.

Asking for a friend.

theres a reason people from the 3rd world flock to the US to get educated, and not the other way round.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny theres a reason people from the 3rd world flock to the US to get educated, and not the other way round.

Experience is very educational and if you lived in the USA your entire life you will only have the perspective of living in western culture.
    Originally posted by Ghost Experience is very educational and if you lived in the USA your entire life you will only have the perspective of living in western culture.

completely false due to the presences of limitless variants of migrants there.

people in the US needed to only move in into the gettho occupied by minority of their choice to experience their preffered non-western culture.
    Shrooms Houston
    Look at areas professionals are already going to abroad to do the kind of business you're trying to do and if school is cheap there's than that would be your first choice.
Jump to Top