User Controls

Can Louis CK come back now?

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I really liked the show "Louie" and all he did was masturbate in front of women (apparently telling them he was going to first) and talked about sexual fantasies and shit. He's always admitted to being a creep who idolizes Woody Allen. Why the fuck is he a full blown pariah? Do people even know the story? On Louie he masturbates numerous times and shoves a bag of dicks inside a woman in an elevator. Nothing about it is surprising and nothing about it is horrible. There are degrees of sexual harassment and yes, Louis probably crossed the line and made some women uncomfortable but if that really means he can't create art anymore then we need to decide what we value.

I literally watched the show "girls" before a guy does that and Lena Dunham just calls him a piece of shit while he masturbated. I've done similar things before. Meanwhile Chris Pratt is allowed to rape teenage girls in their dreams. This world has its priorities wrong.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LOL HE SAID MASTURBATE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah what the fuck happened?

Was he involved in some sort of controversy or something?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Jkjk. He did a random stand up like , last summer? I wanna say. Just a show out of the blue and it seemed ok. He made fun of himself and all that, kinda what you would expect him to do after the controversy. But I never heard anything since that. Like he was just testing the waters.

I'll see if I can find it. It's not like it's a mystery I'm just gonna Google "Louis ck new set'
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol well pfft

That was hard

Ghost Black Hole
    No, he's not funny and is a negative energy hater that has the lowest brow humor like stoner jokes.

I'm glad he's a retard and jacks off in front of women like some entitled Hollywood misogynist j...ew and now everyone hates him.

The only funny thing he's ever done!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ghost No, he's not funny and is a negative energy hater that has the lowest brow humor like stoner jokes.

I'm glad he's a retard and jacks off in front of women like some entitled Hollywood misogynist j…ew and now everyone hates him.

The only funny thing he's ever done!

Fair point. He does kinda do a lot of sex jokes but it's his face and delivery that make them work. Louis CK is that comedian that isn't super funny but he knows how to deliver. Like Dr. Dre as a rapper. Not a good rapper generally but knows how to produce
    Ghost Black Hole
    I just don't like how most of his jokes are making fun of people for stupid things like smoking weed??? Like he's some kind of moral authority when he's the one going around sexually abusing women and calling anyone he doesn't like a 'lazy pothead'

Maybe if he smoked weed he wouldn't be so toxic man!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ghost I just don't like how most of his jokes are making fun of people for stupid things like smoking weed??? Like he's some kind of moral authority when he's the one going around sexually abusing women and calling anyone he doesn't like a 'lazy pothead'

Most of his jokes are about making fun of people who smoke weed? I never caught that. The appeal with Louis to me is his delivery. I just like it.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Yeah I don't find him funny and he's a jedi so deserves to be destroyed, funny that it was because of other predator jedis though
    Originally posted by mmQ Most of his jokes are about making fun of people who smoke weed? I never caught that. The appeal with Louis to me is his delivery. I just like it.

you don't even listen to the fucking comedy you fucking normie, you just like stand up because it fills up your time and is an excuse to laugh with other normies
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III you don't even listen to the fucking comedy you fucking normie, you just like stand up because it fills up your time and is an excuse to laugh with other normies

I laughed
    Originally posted by Ghost I just don't like how most of his jokes are making fun of people for stupid things like smoking weed??? Like he's some kind of moral authority when he's the one going around sexually abusing women and calling anyone he doesn't like a 'lazy pothead'

I remember him doing a joke about smoking weed with some teenagers outside a show in some shithole town and being so high he didn't know what to do with himself and they were all standing in a circle and he'd just nod when it seemed appropriate

There's an episode of Louis based on his real life as a kid where he would steal scales from the school to bring to a pot dealer to trade for weed. I literally got someone to do that for me before too and after I watched that episode I felt like I exploited that kid, which I did in numerous ways other than that
    we need to just lock all standup comics in a cage and throw them in the ocean to drown
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III you don't even listen to the fucking comedy you fucking normie, you just like stand up because it fills up your time and is an excuse to laugh with other normies

I actually wear ear plugs when I go to comedy shows and just play games on my phone and laugh out loud when I hear the audience laughing loud enough to penetrate my plugs.
    Originally posted by mmQ I actually wear ear plugs when I go to comedy shows and just play games on my phone and laugh out loud when I hear the audience laughing loud enough to penetrate my plugs.

that sounds more enjoyable than actually having to listen to that shit. i feel it damaging my brain
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III that sounds more enjoyable than actually having to listen to that shit. i feel it damaging my brain

ALL JOKES ASIDE,

Are there any comedians you like?
    Originally posted by mmQ ALL JOKES ASIDE,

Are there any comedians you like?

i've heard bits that were actually funny before but i couldn't tell you who it was.
    there's like a glasses wearing whimsical jedi who swears a lot I like. He was on Tosh.0 on a daily show spoof once. There's also a comedian with a pretentious first name spelling I like who does an incredible joke about weed and mushrooms, I feel like name is Jason or something (not jason) but he spells it Jhahysin or something. He's skinny and wears glasses and is likely jedi
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i've heard bits that were actually funny before but i couldn't tell you who it was.

Are there any comedians that you sort of like some of their jokes sometimes?

I've known you for 6 years now and I couldn't even hazard a guess. I feel like you have a Sahara desert dryness style that nobody gets. Post some rap lyrics. That's funny
Jump to Top