User Controls

So I was at this event yesterday this beach music thing

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    So I was at this event yesterday this beach music thing At this event called beach party and almost regret going as it was another night i was pissed off at the end and wanted to fight. And like always I went back alone. The thing was I was not agressive toward the dancing females and noticed something. Even the polish guys when drunk become this way. Ive never noticed this before because I always assumed them to be more shy or laid back when compared to say middle eastern men or hispanic latino men who just go for it or go for what they want. And at he end here was a situation where these two Polish women were dancing and two different also polish men were both trying to dance with them and kept trying to talk to them.

All of a sudden this buff guy not too buff but somewhat and not too big but descent size starts acting like some fucking Enforcer and shoving them a bit to the side and telling them something like he is some hot shit: stay back or stay away like he owed them or they were his property. They didn't even ask for help and were even smiling and those other dudes kind of backed off anyway just kind of smiling and asking them before the retard pollack comes in. The thing that made me really want to hit this trash in front of everyone was he kind of was pimping into me and i was just nearby and said nothing to them and later he left and when he saw they were just near me by this point as those other guys were gone, he came back and got like right in front of me and them between us. What would you guys do in this situation and have you been in such situations? The thing was he held a bootle in his hand so if i got him i knew it had to be knockout because I didn’t want to happen to me what I did to that American coward from santa cruz at the brady’s yacht club bar named Kevin Markley. Except i am nit a cop caller and lier unlike markley or americans who relies on others to fight my battles for me so i would have been the loser unlike markley and your crap America. So anyway, how would you do?

I was thinking hat muay thai in such situations is useless and only its worth it if you have a strong punch and boxing skills even though boxing in general sucks for mma and fighting due to limitations in such situations it is ideal. Think about it, a guy has a bootle it is somewhat crowded wi people dancing. What else would even work? A high kick? I mean come on that’s not even guaranteed a knockout only a punch is and takes longer. A kick could work to neck but also you could slip and fall even after one or two beers I think. Plus you could kick someone else in a dancing crowd like thwt since little room. Grab his enck in plum and knee him in the face is another option. Thats only broken teeth no knock out. And i don’t even know if there was room for that plus if i clinched him and turned him as I circle with the tie up, I domt know if a knee to side of jaw would be as powerful as punch to begin with. So what else than boxing would even work?
    Stuff like this reminds me and also the trash people i rwn into in my life including this manipulative pollack female that you have to be strong wnd ruthless in life. I will now go over in my head how to destroy such trash like i did multiple times in santa cruz it also makes me think how right i was and proud everything i did in samta cruz. Such people and trash will run you over if you let them.
    Oh yea and this stupid jap cougar bitch was there who i havent seen for a long time who has a nice bidy but is a total sexless or aseksualnym weirdo. She came with her hullahoop and started trying to act cool by swinging it around her waiste and some other bitches she let also. She disappeared shortly after and i never even dared to approach her or talk to her because shes a straight weirdo like most of those somcalled expats and people thwt go to these events here from other countries like warsaw social or professionals in warsaw or internations. Just full of weirdos, losers and pervs (probably pedos too). She never fucks anyone, aleays just comes and leaves right away and seems totslly fuking sexual in every way. Not only thwt but she often acts smug or superior and wants to be cool with a stupid hulahoop.
    Technologist victim of incest
    tl;dr even a sentence.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat it was another night i was pissed off at the end and wanted to fight. And like always I went back alone.

Fighting gets you nowhere. And notice that you went back 'ALONE'. This in itself speaks volumes.
    i used to be friends with this chinese girl that used to invite me to things like that, nerdy white dudes would show up sometimes and i was always the coolest one there, too high on drugs to care about anyone else. but i did a bunch of meth and weirded her and all her friends out
    was it necessary, OG?
    was what necessary
    Yes what?
    TELL US WHAT IT IS SUSIE
    to weird her and all her friends out by doing a bunch of meth?
    Why would any chick even look at those weirdos who are into it? Their lives are so boring and they are in such shitty shape most of the time. Most don’t even drink.
    Meth is not the way to score a chick. just sayin
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q to weird her and all her friends out by doing a bunch of meth?

it wasn't the meth that weirded them out because i didn't tell them i was doing it, it was just the way i acted. meth makes you act weird but you think you're acting normal and don't realize it til later.
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q Meth is not the way to score a chick. just sayin

it actually is a great way to score a chick provided they do it too lol
    and provided you're down to ruin your life
    My little brother used to do Meth, and brought his gf around who did Meth with him.

Now, they are both free of the shit and my bro cries and is so thankful he's finally free of it and gone on with his life.
    There is absolutely nothing interesting in any of those people at such events bith male and female. Just a bunch of losers together and life rejects. Warsaw has nothing interesting anyway when it fomes to females. Imagine how thwt feels being deported to such a lame place.
Jump to Top