User Controls

Dear Scrohn:

Do have meff moufth? How moupf compare to Roshambo moupth
    HTS highlight reel
    I mean his teeth ain't perfect, but whose are. They aren't totally destroyed, but they def look abused. I love him, but occasionally I catch a glimpse of something in there that makes me feel scared for his dental hygiene.

Maybe not meff mouth, but he's in the borderline.
    Ghost Black Hole
    No mine were fucked up before I did meth. My mom had to have braces In her 40s and mine are fucked in a similar way
    Geez. And here I thought my past as a hard core Chaka Khan fan was embarrassing.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was in treatment with plenty of people with jacked up teeth but this one guy named Kelly was far and away the worst. He had basically every other tooth normal sized and then half of the other ones were smaller or chipped or rotting, and they all had large visible black rotty spots on them and even little like strings of shit that would dangle out of them. Also some yellows and some greens. And it had the accompanying GARBAGE SCENT. I'm surprised he didn't just breath out literal flies every and then.

When his girlfriend would come to visit she'd immediately give him a big ole smooch as if it was nothing. I just.. I couldn't. I dont get how people can ignore that.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by mmQ I was in treatment with plenty of people with jacked up teeth but this one guy named Kelly was far and away the worst. He had basically every other tooth normal sized and then half of the other ones were smaller or chipped or rotting, and they all had large visible black rotty spots on them and even little like strings of shit that would dangle out of them. Also some yellows and some greens. And it had the accompanying GARBAGE SCENT. I'm surprised he didn't just breath out literal flies every and then.

When his girlfriend would come to visit she'd immediately give him a big ole smooch as if it was nothing. I just.. I couldn't. I dont get how people can ignore that.

That dude definitely had an abscess or two. Its disgusting what people can get used to.
    Originally posted by mmQ I was in treatment with plenty of people with jacked up teeth but this one guy named Kelly was far and away the worst. He had basically every other tooth normal sized and then half of the other ones were smaller or chipped or rotting, and they all had large visible black rotty spots on them and even little like strings of shit that would dangle out of them. Also some yellows and some greens. And it had the accompanying GARBAGE SCENT. I'm surprised he didn't just breath out literal flies every and then.

thats love.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    ghost?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I used whitening strips for 4 days last week and they screwed my mouth up way more than anything else I've done shit still hurts I tossed them in the trash
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I used whitening strips for 4 days last week and they screwed my mouth up way more than anything else I've done shit still hurts I tossed them in the trash

Lol you dumbass
Jump to Top