User Controls

Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines

  1. #1
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Just started playing this using the updated patched version from The Pirate Bay. Really regret not playing it earlier, it's from 2004 or something. It's really immersive, but the controls are hard for me to pick up on (I just don't want to spend the time to learn). I keep accidentally murdering cops and hookers.
  2. #2
    Sudo Space Nigga [my hereto riemannian peach]
    wow I forgot all about that game. Grim fantego, leisure suit Larry, baldours gate, the game where you're the baby Angel who can possess anybody and wheel of time

    all other games are terrible
  3. #3
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I always played as that crazy vampire and never finished the game because I'd get tired of habing to skirt and hide, constantly getting caught.

    I didn't realize the other vampires didn't have that. I need to get around to playing it through sometime.
  4. #4
    Wariat Naturally Camouflaged
    I like imagine this is the sort of game that could be real fun to get into drunk on an all nighter but sober would be weird and boring.
  5. #5
    HTS highlight reel
    It is definitely one of the better RPGs ever made. Made by the same folks who made Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. Who were also some of the same folks who made the original Fallout games. Best RPG devs of all time, basically. Similar to and on par with the original Deus Ex.
  6. #6
    HTS highlight reel


    Best character in video game history (aside from stop sign).
  7. #7
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by HTS It is definitely one of the better RPGs ever made. Made by the same folks who made Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. Who were also some of the same folks who made the original Fallout games. Best RPG devs of all time, basically. Similar to and on par with the original Deus Ex.

    The original fallout games are shit

    Wasteland 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> fallout and whoeber made thos dum dum games hagaaagaaa
  8. #8
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I was gonna get it with these sales but ended up buying some stuff for a friend instead, what sort of customisation does it have? Stats? what sort of combat do you use?
  9. #9
    Wariat Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by HTS It is definitely one of the better RPGs ever made. Made by the same folks who made Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. Who were also some of the same folks who made the original Fallout games. Best RPG devs of all time, basically. Similar to and on par with the original Deus Ex.

    Naw divine divinity and Avernum escape from the pit are the best. ESP since Avernum is about being stuck in an underground prison.
  10. #10
    Originally posted by Number13 I was gonna get it with these sales but ended up buying some stuff for a friend instead, what sort of customisation does it have? Stats? what sort of combat do you use?

    I get it. Those fortnite skins don't gift themselves, bro.
  11. #11
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by DietPiano I get it. Those fortnite skins don't gift themselves, bro.

    Uh actually no I was buying skins for knives on csgo
  12. #12
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I heard it's good. Twilight kind of ruined vampires for me forever. Not really, but a little.
  13. #13
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Sophie I heard it's good. Twilight kind of ruined vampires for me forever. Not really, but a little.

    Just go watch interview with a vampire again then lol
  14. #14
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Number13 I was gonna get it with these sales but ended up buying some stuff for a friend instead, what sort of customisation does it have? Stats? what sort of combat do you use?

    Wasteland 2? I wish I remembered. I was not very good at that game but its so deep in story and detail that its very easy to feel engaged. I would not buy it if you are looking for a tactical game. The combat is nothing special. Its the writing that shines. Though maybe thats just me, idk, but the writing in this game is basically like a book and I love that.
  15. #15
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Number13 Just go watch interview with a vampire again then lol

    I've listened to the audio book about 50% through. It's very good.
  16. #16
    Lanny motherfucker
    Yee, V:TM:B was a masterpiece, still highly playable. The combat is kinda so-so but it's a small part of the game, it holds up super well because the core of the game, the story, interaction, player choice, build diversity are all several cuts above most modern AAA titles.

    Originally posted by GGG I always played as that crazy vampire and never finished the game because I'd get tired of habing to skirt and hide, constantly getting caught.

    I didn't realize the other vampires didn't have that. I need to get around to playing it through sometime.

    I think you mean nosferatu right? They're the ones that most NPCs would agro on sight. The crazy ones, malkavians, could walk around as I recall. They just had wonky dialogue options. Malkavian is a super fun playthough but a lot of the interesting parts required that you know things from a previous playthrough. Nosferatu is fun just for the challenge but they're probably the most annoying of the lot just because there's a bunch of stuff you never get to do because you can't talk to half the NPCs in the game.
  17. #17
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Lanny Yee, V:TM:B was a masterpiece, still highly playable. The combat is kinda so-so but it's a small part of the game, it holds up super well because the core of the game, the story, interaction, player choice, build diversity are all several cuts above most modern AAA titles.



    I think you mean nosferatu right? They're the ones that most NPCs would agro on site. The crazy ones, malkavians, could walk around as I recall. They just had wonky dialogue options. Malkavian is a super fun playthough but a lot of the interesting parts required that you know things from a previous playthrough. Nosferatu is fun just for the challenge but they're probably the most annoying of the lot just because there's a bunch of stuff you never get to do because you can't talk to half the NPCs in the game.

    Yeah you're right, I confused those two. I forgot about all the hilarious dialogue options the Malkavians had. I remember I would get really high and the nostefaru would be the only 'realistic' vampire to me. I had all these ideas in my head about crawling through sewers and dipping in and out behind cover, but you're right it's actually just annoying as fuck.

    Malkavian is the way to go.
  18. #18
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by GGG Wasteland 2? I wish I remembered. I was not very good at that game but its so deep in story and detail that its very easy to feel engaged. I would not buy it if you are looking for a tactical game. The combat is nothing special. Its the writing that shines. Though maybe thats just me, idk, but the writing in this game is basically like a book and I love that.

    Nah my dude, I meant VTMB, heard wasteland 2 was great though.
  19. #19
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Still working at this game, but today had to do the Nosferatu Warrens, which was one of the most unpleasant experiences I've ever had in a video game, unintuitive, buggy, hard, and zero fun. I only finished due to cheating in the console and reading walkthroughs online. Not how I want to spend Saturday.
  20. #20
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I really need to get this but got no money right now, don't wanna pirate either.
Jump to Top