User Controls

Why do you guys think Pollacks don’t want to take immigrants

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Besides the two million Ukrainians they took in instead but themselves are hated all over England and Germany? Isn’t that pot calling the kettle black? Them hating immigrants and even talking shit about anyone different like Ukrainians if thy themselves are marginalized elsewhere?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    An immigrant is an extra cock for the capitalists to fuck you with.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country An immigrant is an extra cock for the capitalists to fuck you with.

Oh I love a good boogeyman
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by GGG Oh I love a good boogeyman

Imagine not wanting to live around brown people
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Imagine not wanting to live around brown people

imagine getting cucked by a fat old inbred woman who used to poison your potatoes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo imagine getting cucked by a fat old inbred woman who used to poison your potatoes

Huh?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    IMAGINE IT
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    White immigrants aren't so bad but they earned the right to say no to browns in 1683
Jump to Top