User Controls

Do you guys seriously think parks are better than bars

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I mean what other chance do I get to actually get some?
    If you are looking for black mac wearing weirdos the park is the best bet. If you are looking for STD infected munters then the bar, all depends what you really want.
    maybe if you're like 17 years old
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I've never caught a fish at an alcohol bar although I have caught a fish from a park gravel bar.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by stl1 I've never caught a fish at an alcohol bar although I have caught a fish from a park gravel bar.

Apparently in China there's a thing called shrimp fishing where you go to an indoor pool and fish for shrimp. Anything you catch is cooked up by the staff. Obviously beer there too. Always sounded like a nice time to me. I wish there was something like that here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sounds gay.

Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III maybe if you're like 17 years old

Why would you not want to meet 17 year olds?
    Originally posted by DietPiano Sounds gay.

Why would you not want to meet 17 year olds?

Have you talked to a 17 year old?
    rosa parks and william barr ?
    Yes, and it can be very annoying at times, but 81% of the time it's not. It's actually a lot more wholesome than talking to someone older.
    Originally posted by GGG Have you talked to a 17 year old?

people dont get 17 year olds to talk.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Yes, and it can be very annoying at times, but 81% of the time it's not. It's actually a lot more wholesome than talking to someone older.

I much prefer talking to older people. They have much better stories and life experience, and usually aren't caught up by the dumb ego shit that teenagers get caught in.

Usually.
    Yes but they're boring and tired
    Originally posted by GGG I much prefer talking to older people. They have much better stories and life experience, and usually aren't caught up by the dumb ego shit that teenagers get caught in.

Usually.

i like flirting with old women just for fun sometimes, they know you're not trying to be disrespectful or fuck them so they usually take it well, plus a lot of them actually wear dope shirts sometimes with psychedelic patterns and stuff lmao
    Admin African Astronaut
    I like the trees and the birds. So yeah, Parks are my thing.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by DietPiano Yes but they're boring and tired

Admin African Astronaut
    Parks are frequented often by agents.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i like flirting with old women just for fun sometimes, they know you're not trying to be disrespectful or fuck them so they usually take it well, plus a lot of them actually wear dope shirts sometimes with psychedelic patterns and stuff lmao

It's weird when they hit on you though. There's this cashier lady from a job i had when i was 18 that I'm pretty sure wanted to fuck me. She would tell me my name was sexy and that I was cute and how do you not have a girlfriend. She was probably like 60.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I live next to a park and I got off work and decided to go swing at the park and smoke a rollie at midnight, I went into the mens room to smoke take a piss and there were these 2 teenagers a guy and girl (thought they were both girls at first) crying and smoking a bowl. I was like "hey... whats up guys.." and they started screaming to get the fuck out and they got up and just ran out and called me a pig.

I wasn't going to do anything, just they caught me off gaurd I didn't expect to find two kids huddled in a corner of the mens room at midnight lol
    Originally posted by GGG It's weird when they hit on you though. There's this cashier lady from a job i had when i was 18 that I'm pretty sure wanted to fuck me. She would tell me my name was sexy and that I was cute and how do you not have a girlfriend. She was probably like 60.

I had an older homeless lady ask me for a kiss last week and I told her "nah I'm fine" and she grabbed onto me, ent up shoving her and she almost fell down, started cackling and when I started crossing the st she yelled at me "cya later you little nerd" lmao

she was probably a doable hippy chick like 15 years ago but its really decrepit now
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you are looking for black mac wearing weirdos the park is the best bet. If you are looking for STD infected munters then the bar, all depends what you really want.

what the hell is black mac?
Jump to Top