User Controls

Who shits in the sink?

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Went to a job where some ass hole has shit repeatedly in the sink...fuck you..talk about a shitty start to a shitty day..
    Maybe it was a group of people rather than a repeat offender.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Maybe it was a group of people rather than a repeat offender.

Squatter destroyed house shat in the sink. Nigga..
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Squatter destroyed house shat in the sink. Nigga..

Maybe he had friends over for a shit in the sink party..who knows!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Maybe he had friends over for a shit in the sink party..who knows!

Lol
    I googled "crime scene cleanup jobs Houston"

Position Title:Crime Scene Cleanup Technician

Aftermath has an immediate need for a Crime Scene Cleanup Technician. If you are passionate about helping people during times of tragedy and enjoys working in a hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive wage structure and benefits.

At the interview: Yes..I'm very passionate about cleaning up brains. It's something I've dreamed of since I was a small child.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    What I want to know is why guys pee in the sink.

I don't get it.
    jerry3553 Yung Blood
    Transvestites probably
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Jer, I went out with a gal and she asked me if I peed in the sink because her previous boyfriend did all the time.

Some kind of a power trip maybe?
    Um it's better than pissing on the carpet seems the obvious answer.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    This gal had a nice house that had to have had 2 or more bathrooms and owned her own child daycare and only went into work a couple hours every day. She had one older (18-20) daughter. She did seem needy.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The rare time, a person can't even make it into the toilet, so they just let it rip into the sink. If they had of tried for the toilet, they would have shit their pants.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I've definitely peed in sinks for the thrill of it. You gotta have a sink that's right at dick level though.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by GGG I've definitely peed in sinks for the thrill of it. You gotta have a sink that's right at dick level though.

I've done that a lot when i was younger, i just use the sink to throw up in now these days.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Went to a job where some ass hole has shit repeatedly in the sink…fuck you..talk about a shitty start to a shitty day..

Oh my that is fucking vile.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've done that a lot when i was younger, i just use the sink to throw up in now these days.

If you weren't such an alcoholic I'd tell you that the food chunks would clog your drain.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've seen some sink shitters who are actually considerate and break it up pretty well, but others just leave this untouched log in there.
Jump to Top