User Controls

12 years old Loli went to the beach. What happens next will leave you in tears.

A 12-year-old Indiana girl who was vacationing with her family in Florida contracted rare flesh-eating bacteria that will take her months to recover. CBS affiliate WKRG-TV reported the Brown family went to a beach in Destin earlier this month when Kylei fell drastically ill.

After arriving to Florida amid a few stormy days, they were in the clear to visit the beach June 9. Authorities warned them and others that it was still dangerous to go in — and only allowed people to go in knee-deep, according to WKRG-TV. Making the most out of the situation, the family, including Kylei entered the water and had some fun.

Her mother, Michelle Brown, told WKRG-TV she had a pain in her right calf the following day, assuming it was only a charley horse. However, the pain continued to grow and it prevented her from walking.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/flesh-eating-disease-florida-destin-necrotizing-fasciitis-girl-contracts-bacteria-during-vacation/
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Not one picture of her diseased flesh. Fuck you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Not one picture of her diseased flesh. Fuck you.

always look at the positive side of things.
    Circumstantial, there is absolutely no firm evidence she got the flesh eating disease from the beautiful Florida waters.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    sad. im not going to read the article, can someone that read it tell me what happened? it was charlies horse or a wild one
    I think it was a Sea Horse
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Lame. I was in hospital with a teenage male who got some bug that ate part of one lung, and a teenage female who got a virus (I think) that ate part of a heart valve. It happens.
    I was in a restaurant and saw some bugger eating liver and onions.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Maybe someday we can train this bacteria to only eat body fat 👍🏻
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Circumstantial, there is absolutely no firm evidence she got the flesh eating disease from the beautiful Florida waters.

maybe you should tell her parents that doctors have been lying.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny maybe you should tell her parents that doctors have been lying.

How would the doctors know where it was contracted? You've got to be pretty dumb to blindly believe what someone says simply because they have letters after their name.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Unless its Magnum P.I.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How would the doctors know where it was contracted? You've got to be pretty dumb to blindly believe what someone says simply because they have letters after their name.

i think everyones last name is made up of letters.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i think everyones last name is made up of letters.

Right, but I said after the name..
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Right, but I said after the name..

you didnt say which.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you didnt say which.

therefore it would default to both/all.
Jump to Top