User Controls

found out where mal works

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    she's got something coming to her.
    thanks mr abs, tort,red. chzbrgz. xpost for helping out.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    A crozzy?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I never fucked with you in person. I’ll leave for good for real. Live your life and I’ll live mine.
    -mal.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    she has been saying she will leave for over a year.. yet wont.. her pussy taste like piss

she should call me an apologize.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    More evidence that Bill Krozby is a piece of shit
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Mal, in fairness, you've been all like "you go your way, I'll go mine, for over a year"

Don't blame you if you don't want to dox yourself. Yet I don't know what other options you have.

I hope Bill Krozby will call a truce if you would like to continue to post occasionally. We have some interesting members from a bio point of view, including myself.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I never fucked with you in person. I’ll leave for good for real. Live your life and I’ll live mine.
    -mal.

you shouldn't fuck with people online if you're not willing to take the heat.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Mal, in fairness, you've been all like "you go your way, I'll go mine, for over a year"

Don't blame you if you don't want to dox yourself. Yet I don't know what other options you have.

I hope Bill Krozby will call a truce if you would like to continue to post occasionally. We have some interesting members from a bio point of view, including myself.

She was only interested in calling a truce and being 'civil' after tort and xpost gave up her name to me. Before that she called me an idiot and hid her voice with a vocoder. How would I know who she was then?

she owes me an apology because I've never done anything wrong to her. she said she would take me to court, she said she would get her boyfriend to come to my place and beat me up and she said she would post flyers all around my neighborhood saying I'm a rapist, but now she wants to be "civil" she's a cunt and was probably drunk and thinking about me because she's very needy and an attention whore.

mal is like chzbrgz they will be back time and time again
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    She's cute she kinda looks like a really hot version of Lucy. I'd have consensual sex with her.
    Mal is a cutie
    I see why you raped her
    Originally posted by GGG I see why you raped her

you cant rape the willing, she's asked me multiple times to spend the night with me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah no shit. Mal can we have sex please? I won't tell anyone
    Originally posted by GGG I see why you raped her

you let men put their dick up the ass so im sure you'd be willing to do anything
    Originally posted by GGG More evidence that Bill Krozby is a piece of shit

more evidence that youre a whyte night simp
    This is now a chinese thread

Bill Krozby吃很大鳗鱼阴茎
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    You can look at this face and see the need and insecurities oozing from its huge pores. As I've said from the very beginning. There is no way that a real rape victim would stalk their rapist online and purposely post in the same small unknown forum with their attacker for over a year. She is obviously unbalanced and can get the thought of Doug's dick in her ass out of her mind. Her real problem is she knows she will never have that again and she just can't accept that and move on with her meaningless life.
Jump to Top