User Controls

The plot thickens even a lot more than before.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    So I stayed up all night again and drank a brew before going to work just to test the waters and they didn't say jack shit to me except if I was feeling better and asked if I did the homework and I told them no because they told me to take the day off and it was my birthday. Anyways I was they made us lunch and this girl I like a lot asked me if she could have a taste of my soup and can sip from the cup she said she promises she doesn't have cooties, and I look her in the eyes and put my hand on her shoulder and said "I'm fine if you do, your germs are good germs" and winked at her and she smiled and giggled. So cute so pretty, jet black hair and mocha eyes and septum piercing and the skull of a coyote around her neck.

After that they made us cocktails and the first 2 were gross, they even put a raw egg in one and smelled formaldahyde and straight up ass. I was making coffee with a french press for the construction workers before leaving. And I was texting on my phone while the coffee was steeping and the owners faggot brother hit me with a horse whip on my ass and asked "what do you think you're doing? get off the phone" So I put it away and he hit the horse whip AGAIN and I was like "hey hoss, im pretty sure you can find a horse outside to use that on instead of me" and said "mmmmm back talk I like it" and hit me again with the whip and I was like dude what the hell and he asked me "whats your name?" and I said "Bobby" and he was like "Bobby what?" and I said "Bobby Risigliano" (the fake name I give cops that or Zachary Daily because he looks enough like me) and he was like "Mr. Risigliano I just might need to keep you after class for being a bad boy" (looking me up and down checking me out) And was like "whatever as long you pay time and a half otherwise I'm about to leave" If I can manage to keep this job I won't ever have to buy food again. That and I'm cool with the bartenders. We do our soft open Monday and I get to invite someone to come with me but I'm not sure who to bring. Maybe my lil brother but I kinda don't like him.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Anyways I was they made us lunch and this girl I like a lot asked me if she could have a taste of my soup and can sip from the cup she said she promises she doesn't have cooties

The poor innocent bitch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The poor innocent bitch.

So young, so naive but full of life. I really do like her though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You know I wish you the best Bill Krozby ans thank you for being open and honest about your employment endeavors but I'd still like to set a betting line on your new job.

An over under, if you will.

I'm setting it at 6.5.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by mmQ You know I wish you the best Bill Krozby ans thank you for being open and honest about your employment endeavors but I'd still like to set a betting line on your new job.

I'm setting it at 6.5.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    6.5 days. I should've said days. I just said a number that's dumb. I meant days.
    Originally posted by mmQ You know I wish you the best Bill Krozby ans thank you for being open and honest about your employment endeavors but I'd still like to set a betting line on your new job.

I'm setting it at 6.5.

how much money are you willing to bet?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Probably like 50 dollars.
    Originally posted by mmQ Probably like 50 dollars.

sounds good, I rather you keep your 50 dollars instead of being negative to me. I kinda want to keep this job and everyone likes me except the owners and unfortunately they don't like that I'm a likable guy and make people smile, I almost thought about quitting after what happened yesterday but I'm not a pussy like that so I went back. Everyone asked me today why I left and If I'm feeling better and I told the truth. I said it was my bday and I stayed up all night hanging with someone drinking and got sent home for smelling like booze so I'm now a day behind on homework.

They didn't even make me the birthday cake that they said they will make all of their employees for their bdays. And they were like "you shoulda said something" and I was like didn't think I had to they know when my bday is and the boss was ear hustling but at least I'm honest and up front.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby sounds good, I rather you keep your 50 dollars instead of being negative to me. I kinda want to keep this job and everyone likes me except the owners and unfortunately they don't like that I'm a likable guy and make people smile, I almost thought about quitting after what happened yesterday but I'm not a pussy like that so I went back. Everyone asked me today why I left and If I'm feeling better and I told the truth. I said it was my bday and I stayed up all night hanging with someone drinking and got sent home for smelling like booze so I'm now a day behind on homework.

They didn't even make me the birthday cake that they said they will make all of their employees for their bdays. And they were like "you shoulda said something" and I was like didn't think I had to they know when my bday is and the boss was ear hustling but at least I'm honest and up front.

Happy bird day. I'm. I'm not being negative I'm being realistic. Sorry but not sorry little broom. You're drunk at day 3 of your job I just feel like its not gonna go well

Hence the line. I hope you prove me wrong. I'd actually put 50 dollars on the over so I have faith in you.
    Originally posted by mmQ Happy bird day. I'm. I'm not being negative I'm being realistic. Sorry but not sorry little broom. You're drunk at day 3 of your job I just feel like its not gonna go well

Hence the line. I hope you prove me wrong. I'd actually put 50 dollars on the over so I have faith in you.

I go to all my jobs drunk and I've never got fired for it except kerbey lane last november. I actually work better after a couple beers because I'm an introvert. I don't like talking to people if I'm sober. I've only been fired twice in my entire life.

Maybe you can give a lil advice instead of trying to shit on my constantly.

Their not going to fire me, I'm tall and I'm 1 of 3 guys that works FOH and one of them didn't even show up today and the other faggot. Plus I'm willing to do all the dirty work.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I go to all my jobs drunk and I've never got fired for it except kerbey lane last november. I actually work better after a couple beers because I'm an introvert. I don't like talking to people if I'm sober. I've only been fired twice in my entire life.

Maybe you can give a lil advice instead of trying to shit on my constantly.

Their not going to fire me, I'm tall and I'm 1 of 3 guys that works FOH and one of them didn't even show up today and the other faggot. Plus I'm willing to do all the dirty work.

Lol. My advice would be to not show up to work drunk. I think that's goodadvice. Idk. . Do whatever.
    Originally posted by mmQ Lol. My advice would be to not show up to work drunk. I think that's goodadvice. Idk. . Do whatever.

Okay I cut that out. It was my birthday and I drank the night before. wont happen again. That and they feed us liquor anyways. Don't negative mq, even the last few days at this place has changed me into where I speak and conduct myself in a more elegant manner, because I'm adaptable.

I'm pounding several beers right now so I can go to sleep in a bit and wake up fresh tomorrow.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Okay I cut that out. It was my birthday and I drank the night before. wont happen again. That and they feed us liquor anyways. Don't negative mq, even the last few days at this place has changed me into where I speak and conduct myself in a more elegant manner, because I'm adaptable.

I'm not being negative. What the heck.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby So I stayed up all night again and drank a brew before going to work just to test the waters and they didn't say jack shit to me except if I was feeling better and asked if I did the homework and I told them no because they told me to take the day off and it was my birthday. Anyways I was they made us lunch and this girl I like a lot asked me if she could have a taste of my soup and can sip from the cup she said she promises she doesn't have cooties, and I look her in the eyes and put my hand on her shoulder and said "I'm fine if you do, your germs are good germs" and winked at her and she smiled and giggled. So cute so pretty, jet black hair and mocha eyes and septum piercing and the skull of a coyote around her neck.

After that they made us cocktails and the first 2 were gross, they even put a raw egg in one and smelled formaldahyde and straight up ass. I was making coffee with a french press for the construction workers before leaving. And I was texting on my phone while the coffee was steeping and the owners faggot brother hit me with a horse whip on my ass and asked "what do you think you're doing? get off the phone" So I put it away and he hit the horse whip AGAIN and I was like "hey hoss, im pretty sure you can find a horse outside to use that on instead of me" and said "mmmmm back talk I like it" and hit me again with the whip and I was like dude what the hell and he asked me "whats your name?" and I said "Bobby" and he was like "Bobby what?" and I said "Bobby Risigliano" (the fake name I give cops that or Zachary Daily because he looks enough like me) and he was like "Mr. Risigliano I just might need to keep you after class for being a bad boy" (looking me up and down checking me out) And was like "whatever as long you pay time and a half otherwise I'm about to leave" If I can manage to keep this job I won't ever have to buy food again. That and I'm cool with the bartenders. We do our soft open Monday and I get to invite someone to come with me but I'm not sure who to bring. Maybe my lil brother but I kinda don't like him.

Today on "Things that Never Happened"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Today on "Things that Never Happened"

I wish my life was on that show
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by mmQ I wish my life was on that show

Keep being a piece of shit in real life, then tell us stories about how YOU were the one wronged by obviously leaving key details out and you'll be right up there with Doug in no time
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Keep being a piece of shit in real life, then tell us stories about how YOU were the one wronged by obviously leaving key details out and you'll be right up there with Doug in no time
    \
    hdl doesn't like me because I'm older than him and have much more life experiences (and teeth) and tang than he will ever get. I would be upset too if I had to share a bed with that bruiser of a lady.
Jump to Top