User Controls

Do any of you faggots hunt?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lots of posts on Facebook about people getting ans not getting deer tags in the lottery thing. Then I learned there is a thing called a FURBEARER but I don't really know what it means. I've never hunted. The first time I ever shot a gun it was my grandpas pistol and I aimed at a leaf and got it on my first try. And one other time I stole a glock from a cop's house and we went out to the country and unloaded the clip. That's the extent of my gun stuff.

Later on the cops arrested my friend and found the gun and he rattoxed on me but he still got charged with it because it was in his possession. Fuckinf bitch.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Lol stealing from a cop sounds tremendously stupid
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I robbed houses. I didn't know it was a cop's house when I did it.
    Originally posted by mmQ I robbed houses. I didn't know it was a cop's house when I did it.

Robbing from random houses is also tremendously stupid

At least surveil the place first, don't want to end up starring in one of those darknet cartel videos
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Robbing from random houses is also tremendously stupid

At least surveil the place first, don't want to end up starring in one of those darknet cartel videos

I dont disagree . I happened to be tremendously stupid. Still am.

When it happened i was so in the game that nothing mattered. I literally told my friend "drop me off here let me see what I can do" and he dropped me off in a new neighborhood.

I walk to the door of a fancyhouse, knock, ring the doorbell, wait. No answer. So I check the door. Its unlocked. Then I go in and SEARCH. treasure hunt. Go into the main room and find the gun. Yeah, I'm taking the gun. Fuck yeah. Haha. I laugh. Go back outside and walk down the street where my friend is waiting. Etc.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well, cops are tremendously stupid too so it looks like you got lucky

I was just as bad when I was younger. We would drive by a certain cop's house shooting guns out of the car "just to troll the cop into thinking somebody he had arrested was taking revenge"

Glad we're both still here, for what it's worth
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Well, cops are tremendously stupid too so it looks like you got lucky

I was just as bad when I was younger. We would drive by a certain cop's house shooting guns out of the car "just to troll the cop into thinking somebody he had arrested was taking revenge"

Glad we're both still here, for what it's worth

Damn you guys were horrible. Worst thing I ever did was pay this 6ft full bearded dude in HS a 7.5 hydrocodone to go scare some kid who didn't pay me back on a front. I felt like such a badass lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by GGG Damn you guys were horrible. Worst thing I ever did was pay this 6ft full bearded dude in HS a 7.5 hydrocodone to go scare some kid who didn't pay me back on a front. I felt like such a badass lol

That is NOT the worst thing you ever did and you know it.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I’ll take ya hunting

Archers nis hunt camp

I’ll make a man outa you boys

(Have fun with that one)
    Originally posted by mmQ That is NOT the worst thing you ever did and you know it.

You're right. You couldn't handle the worst thing.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    fur bearer is for trapping, presumably to get dat fur nigga
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Is it fur bearer because it's a pun? If you trap a bear you're like "hey everyone I'm a furbearer" and they all laugh and make you sandwiches for being so silly.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Ask -Spectral, he doesn't even use mechanical traps to catch bear, he is the bear trap.
    Originally posted by mmQ Is it fur bearer because it's a pun? If you trap a bear you're like "hey everyone I'm a furbearer" and they all laugh and make you sandwiches for being so silly.

where is this magical fantasy land where I get free sandwiches for being silly?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've beaten the shit out of spectral too many times to count. Yeah that's our fetish. Yeah we liked it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by GGG where is this magical fantasy land where I get free sandwiches for being silly?

My apartment.
    Originally posted by A College Professor Ask -Spectral, he doesn't even use mechanical traps to catch bear, he is the bear trap.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

How did he get that body, where he's massively fat but without a big belly?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country How did he get that body, where he's massively fat but without a big belly?

Jenny Craig
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country How did he get that body, where he's massively fat but without a big belly?

It looks like he used to be fat or something. People who used to be fat but lost the weight have some disgusting loose skin bellies.
Jump to Top