User Controls

Anyone see the game last night?

Octavian motherfucker
    Me neither I don't watch sports.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Only football
    if watching professional sports is one of your hobbies, you're a boring person
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i might leave england women on tv in the background if theres nothing else on tonight
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III if watching professional sports is one of your hobbies, you're a boring person

Why did you feel the need to add "professional" ? What if one watches amateur sports ? Are they interesting and fun?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Grylls i might leave england women on tv in the background if theres nothing else on tonight

Just a channel called "English Women"

They don't play sports or do anything at all really, they're just English women on TV.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by GGG Just a channel called "English Women"

They don't play sports or do anything at all really, they're just English women on TV.

It's called American cable you fucking NONCECUCK
    Originally posted by mmQ Why did you feel the need to add "professional" ? What if one watches amateur sports ? Are they interesting and fun?

yea, they probably a lot more interesting and fun if they watch amateur sports because it more than likely means they at least have an interest in the mechanics of the game or there's some other aspect of it that they are interested in besides just having an excuse to get drunk and feel like they are part of their lil tribe
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III yea, they probably a lot more interesting and fun if they watch amateur sports because it more than likely means they at least have an interest in the mechanics of the game or there's some other aspect of it that they are interested in besides just having an excuse to get drunk and feel like they are part of their lil tribe

you really thought this one through nigga
    Octavian motherfucker
    I only watch Liverpool FC cause they are the best football team in the world and 6 time European Champions.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III yea, they probably a lot more interesting and fun if they watch amateur sports because it more than likely means they at least have an interest in the mechanics of the game or there's some other aspect of it that they are interested in besides just having an excuse to get drunk and feel like they are part of their lil tribe

Mechanics of the game ?

I'm trying to follow your reasoning but c'mon. If you want MECHANICS OF THE GAME that's specifically what PROFESSIONAL sports are about.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by mmQ Mechanics of the game ?

I'm trying to follow your reasoning but c'mon. If you want MECHANICS OF THE GAME that's specifically what PROFESSIONAL sports are about.

This is true but a lot of people also don't give a fuck and are just fans because they were raised to be. They wear the jerseys and go to the games but don't really pay attention to the game itself. They pay attention to the culture surrounding sports. Going to a friends house to watch a game. Going to the bar. Getting all excited when your team scores. Etc.
    Originally posted by mmQ Why did you feel the need to add "professional" ? What if one watches amateur sports ? Are they interesting and fun?

Jesus, even more of a sad fuck watching a bunch of amateurs.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by GGG This is true but a lot of people also don't give a fuck and are just fans because they were raised to be. They wear the jerseys and go to the games but don't really pay attention to the game itself. They pay attention to the culture surrounding sports. Going to a friends house to watch a game. Going to the bar. Getting all excited when your team scores. Etc.

I agree. I'm cognitavay dissonant with sports. Its obviously cringey to just go to a baseball game and really care about it but its also fun if you WANT IT TO BE. Its scary sad kinda. The point is to have a reason to care about something I think that's why people do it?

Baseball announcers for example. They commentate every ficking game ever. Like around here we are Minnesots Twins fans or whatever. And the two guys commentating on them live have been doing it for 30 years. 30 years of explaining why a pitch was "outside the box" 30 years of saying "that was a well placed 4-seamer" 30 years of explaining a guy's batting average every time he comes to the plate. It's all fuckinf so basic but, BUT, American past time. Meanwhile people make fun of us for liking baseball when rheyd rather watch a 0-0 soccer game because it's a MAJESTIC CHESS MATCH.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by mmQ I agree. I'm cognitavay dissonant with sports. Its obviously cringey to just go to a baseball game and really care about it but its also fun if you WANT IT TO BE. Its scary sad kinda. The point is to have a reason to care about something I think that's why people do it?

Baseball announcers for example. They commentate every ficking game ever. Like around here we are Minnesots Twins fans or whatever. And the two guys commentating on them live have been doing it for 30 years. 30 years of explaining why a pitch was "outside the box" 30 years of saying "that was a well placed 4-seamer" 30 years of explaining a guy's batting average every time he comes to the plate. It's all fuckinf so basic but, BUT, American past time. Meanwhile people make fun of us for liking baseball when rheyd rather watch a 0-0 soccer game because it's a MAJESTIC CHESS MATCH.

I could never get into most sports. People get into this serious trance when they talk with fellow sports enthusiasts it's quiet amusing to watch.

Whenever someone tried talking sports with me I'd always feel embarrassed cause I was never into it. Then again I love boxing so it doesn't matter about a bunch of wankers chasing some inflated piece of dried out dermis across a field.
    american sports are shit anyway
    Originally posted by mmQ The point is to have a reason to care about something I think that's why people do it?

I figure it's more about the need to belong and bond with other localized degenerates so their lives have some meaning even if it's hardly notable.

I've notice sales reps when they come to see me base most of their small talk on sport "See the game last night", "No, I'm not American I don't watch American Football or baseball/basketball"

"ohhh. ..umm it's another hot one isn't it!"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Octavian I could never get into most sports. People get into this serious trance when they talk with fellow sports enthusiasts it's quiet amusing to watch.

Whenever someone tried talking sports with me I'd always feel embarrassed cause I was never into it. Then again I love boxing so it doesn't matter about a bunch of wankers chasing some inflated piece of dried out dermis across a field.

Sports are obviously just an easy go to in general when dealing with anyone. Sports,weather, , current events.

Boxing is so fucking boring. But so is baseball. All sports really are.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Not liking sports in school would automatically relegate you to "tweener" rank.
    I liked it in school, real sports though, Football (soccer), Rugby, Cricket etc.

The whole participant vs spectator thing, spectators are like the cucks of the sporting world. ..sitting in the corner of the room jacking off while some 21yr old black athlete bangs their wife.
Jump to Top