User Controls

It's been cool, foggy, and rainy

And I couldn't be more pleased. I l ove the rain, I love the fog, I love cool weather. I also have this battle with my unknown roommate who shuts opens the blinds on my full bathroom window, so now I only close them when I'm pooping to not mess with it as much, it's a blurred out window, but you can still see kinda so it makes me nervous to poop with them open.
    apric0t Houston
    The weather he has been cloudy, cool, and foggy but no rain. All the shit without the satisfaction.

My girl is like this too, we don't have blinds on the bathroom window but we are on the 2nd floor and it has a cloudy window type set up so you can't see through it but she still puts her towel up or robe up over it sometimes...like wtf..how many times do you actively hunt through peoples windows trying to catch people taking a shit...its not a thing, stop it. Nobody wants to see you shit, stop being so weird over it!

Ok, maybe a bunch of weirdos on the internet do..but the chances of a rando neighbor? Far less.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Get one of those plastic frosted covers so you don't ever have to worry again.
Jump to Top